Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone got problem with Silverangels hack?

Discussion on Anyone got problem with Silverangels hack? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone got problem with Silverangels hack?

G'day all....

I've been using silverangels hack for the last 2 weeks now and it's been great, Up until the last say 3-4 days when i open Silverangels hack then proceed to open the game...i login....press 'play' then bang it just crashes...Darkt Hack works fine for me but i find it abit buggy and 'hard' to hide against other players..

The game will work fine on its own or with another trainer...ive tried silerangels game launcher but receive an error, anyone else having this problem? Kudos to you silverangel anyway for making such a great hack! just got to get it working again!
Old 10/05/2012, 06:17   #2

Received Thanks: 3,349
Visit my site to get more informations. Game got patched.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2012, 07:46   #3

Don't use.... It's detectable. 7 of my friends were banned last 3 days, after an warning.
Old 10/05/2012, 11:05   #4

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,015
sure the warn you & then they ban you , please go back to ya fairytale books
Old 10/05/2012, 11:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimhome View Post
Don't use.... It's detectable. 7 of my friends were banned last 3 days, after an warning.

muahaha thats a big joke dude ^^
Old 10/05/2012, 11:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimhome View Post
its not because of hack, its because of them !
i am using it since it came out without any problems!
so don't blame hacks, after all you have to know that you must use it with caution ! -.-"