Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

John Heatz or whatever

Discussion on John Heatz or whatever within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation John Heatz or whatever

So the post is about "john heatz". I dont give a **** if u r a moderator or not stop closing every single topic.
This is what @Mercedes77777 said "ps: @johnheatz please dont close this post yet, i know its not allowed. please at least close the thread when i get an answer "
And this is what Mr john said "I am sorry but this isn't the place to talk about any other board, if you want to ask about it, as any of the administrators of that site, but advertisement of other boards is against our rules."

1.Ok so why dont u close every thread about a FTW or a DARKTEAM trainer or maybe a NOSELITETEAM hack. Its against the rules.
2.The user didnt get an answer. So u r a moderator that thinks only about himself.When its an other site's hack its ok cuz u will use it.But if its an topic about something about not working hacks or if someone wants help 4 something u just close it. I dont give a **** cuz if u ban me i'm gonna make another acc an i'm still gonna hate u.

think about what u r doing before u do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2012, 20:20   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7r1k3 View Post
Mercedes77777 said "ps: @johnheatz please dont close this post yet, i know its not allowed.
Sorry dude but if it's against the rules John has the right to close it.

And this is what _Marcel_ said:
Quote:
English:
Please note: These rules are additional to the Board and Signature rules.

Begging: Do not beg for gifts, paysafecards and so on.
Cheatrequests: Do not ask for cheats/cheat updates.
Trade-Threads: As you may have noticed this is not a trading section. Please post any trade-related threads here.
Online Malwarescanner: If you offer a download you have to add a VirusTotal or Anubis scan!
Boost Hacks: It is not allowed to post boost hacks. (For safety and other reasons)
So posting hacks from FTW, DarkT etc. is allowed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2012, 20:24   #3

Allowed or not its not quite clever to close every topic cuz some people (including me) start
to dislike him :P
Old 09/20/2012, 20:33   #4

He does what he needs to do Keeping this section clean...
Old 09/20/2012, 21:14   #5

Striker if you don't like it just leave its just that simple. Logout and go. If you don't know John is tryng to make this section a better place if you want to help him just say so not atack him.If you want we can make a Topic "What do you like and what you don't like here and explain
Ex I like this because of .... I don't like this because of .... and this will be better ... etc
Whit John's permission i want to make that topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2012, 22:10   #6

im seroiusly getting ****** of at john.....
Old 09/20/2012, 22:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedes77777 View Post
im seroiusly getting ****** of at john.....
For what exactly? Because he closed your topic? Look if you have a question on FTW you ask to the trusted members, moderators and admins of that site with a private message. Creating a thread probably won't help you..
This applies to DarkT, NosEliteTeam... too
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2012, 22:54   #8

watch what happens next.. dun dun dun

/closed
Old 09/21/2012, 00:23   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You must be a genius you knew it, if you don't like to get your threads closed, follow the rules, want to talk about another board, this isn't the place, have complaints against me, feel free to talk to our administrators and all the staff here:

#Closed
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread