Is it possible someone to make hack about skill mods? I dont know what exactly but for expample i have Explore Cash *(5%) and to be hacked and to give like i have Explore Cash *** (15-20%) or something to get/replace skills:
i have 2 Collision power and after hack to have 2 Race Cash.
Is it even possible to hack skill mods or only.... personal/visual aspects of the cars ?
Is it possible to take cash or speedboost bodykit without buying it. Something like freezing.
I have problem with Artmoney program when changing cars. I make everything OK but after i change car with some from list of cars that can be modified and enter Aftermarket shop game crashes. Only once i changet my EvoX body with Skyline's body. Is this bug or what?
And for the end GREAT THANKS TO ALL for your work and keep releasing new hacks
Is it possible someone to make hack about skill mods? I dont know what exactly but for expample i have Explore Cash *(5%) and to be hacked and to give like i have Explore Cash *** (15-20%) or something to get/replace skills:
i have 2 Collision power and after hack to have 2 Race Cash.
Is it even possible to hack skill mods or only.... personal/visual aspects of the cars ?
Is it possible to take cash or speedboost bodykit without buying it. Something like freezing.
Keep in mind, what you can hack is what is stored client sided, anything that is server sided can't be hacked, or at least can't be done without breaking the law.
Keep in mind, what you can hack is what is stored client sided, anything that is server sided can't be hacked, or at least can't be done without breaking the law.
Oh sorry then. I dont know much about hacking. I only know its some sort of changing addreses and values (my experiance is only from Cheat Engine).
So i guess they are inpossible (without breaking the law as you said).
Oh sorry then. I dont know much about hacking. I only know its some sort of changing addreses and values (my experiance is only from Cheat Engine).
So i guess they are inpossible (without breaking the law as you said).
and dont forget, if you break the laws, bye bye account.
[Up-to-date] Status of iNk's DO-Tools 08/17/2011 - DarkOrbit - 67 Replies Purchase/Infos: here
|Full Name|Status|Price
Valhalla|Valhalla Exim Bot|deactivated|free
Pusher|Darkorbit Push Bot|fully working|25€
PHT|Professional Helper Tool|fully working|25€
FH|Darkorbit Fight Helper|works with Activator|free for PHT users
War|Darkorbit WAR Tool|needs to be updated|free