Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where are the REAL HACKERS?

Discussion on Where are the REAL HACKERS? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Where are the REAL HACKERS?

Okay, this is the last time. This FORUM IS NOT A FIGHTINING AREA!! EVERYONE INSULTING SOME PEOPLE! What the **** is wrong with you guys?
If you want to fight with someone, this isn't darkteam, this is only hacker_01!!! He is the one who cracked your trainer!
Look at this conversation:

"Guys, i got a virus from one trainer. really it blocks everything. is it a ftw trainer?"
tdx: NOOB KID! OUR TRAINERS ARE CLEAN AND SAFE!
tdx, it's isn't your trainer, it's Keule's Trainer and will only him!!! If he didn't about the team, you couldn't be a hacker! Oh wait, you are still not hacker. You are just starting. I know there is a tutorial on this forum about your text "How to code it" by Geri1. He gave the codes in this forum 5 months ago.

I don't think new hack makers are Code King. What happened to Vitaleks,GamerZ,Vityacv,Speedy4395,pepo930x,Marshi 12,Leakmaster, Distortion,Dillano609?
They were the first who created the hacks! Obey the kings! Marshi12,leakmaster and pepo930x is retired. Vitaleks,GamerZ and vityacv are still making their hacks. Speedy4395 is just only doing hidden cars if he want.
Just look at day of the video:
Looks like impossible but vitaleks did that. Vityacv can mask his profile with NFSDEVELLIS' profile. and he is using his hacks on Marc's profile lol. It looks like impossible too but he did that. They hacked the chat and did available for everyone again. Sorry tdx but i don't think who posts someone's hacks is epvpers master.
Geri1/987654321 was doing a mega trainer! He is a coder too and he is the moderator on Cheat Engine Forums. He stopped his work after something.

Vitaleks and pepo930 found a hidden meeting place "Overlook" 1,5 years ago. LOL! Any hacker (newbies) can do that now? They started to hack game when the beta started! O_o

NOW, I'M ASKING TO YOU GUYS!!! WHERE IS THE REAL HACKERS?
Old 09/02/2012, 09:38   #2

Yeah you right about that i know that hackers and they are the best.
Old 09/02/2012, 10:42   #3

elite*gold: 65
Easy to do
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 10:54   #4

I do not mind, because we do not have to fight against each other, we should make fun for game together. As we with gmz, 10 min ago he write me that we make car changer with 230 car, its not bad i think.
We can stop kill their site, i can watch than does not happen again with their trainers, cuz if he make new trainer with bind, trust me it 100% will we without binding even if they rewrite on C# etc.

If FTW agree we can stop the war, and if he think that he uploud my scipt i can upset, no you wrong.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 10:56   #5

Really we need that artmix.
Old 09/02/2012, 10:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix View Post
Really we need that artmix.
idk why it war with me, but we can stop it
Old 09/02/2012, 11:12   #7

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
Days to Late Android.

FTW IS OFFLINE!

Thanx to our Members for there Love & Support we had a Great Time.
Thanx to keule306 for his Trainers & his Visions
Thanx Desy "The Bot King" for his NFSW Bots ( love ya bro , no ****

PS: DONT FORGET GUYS THE ENEMY IS EA, So Keep on Hacking NFS World & **** This MOney Eating Game.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 11:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
Days to Late Android.

FTW IS OFFLINE!

Thanx to our Members for there Love & Support we had a Great Time.
Thanx to keule306 for his Trainers & his Visions
Thanx Desy "The Bot King" for his NFSW Bots ( love ya bro , no ****

PS: DONT FORGET GUYS THE ENEMY IS EA, So Keep on Hacking NFS World & **** This MOney Eating Game.
so we can stop it? Or it just msg?
Old 09/02/2012, 13:00   #9

Maybe ur question how hackers make me mad?

Solved the problem :b
Old 09/02/2012, 13:19   #10

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by artmix96 View Post
If it says FTW is offline it's probably a message

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix View Post

Just look at day of the video:

Looks like impossible but vitaleks did that.
Simple chage the traffic car's codes with 'real' cars on CE. and Voila! it's not impossible.
Old 09/02/2012, 13:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
If it says FTW is offline it's probably a message

Simple chage the traffic car's codes with 'real' cars on CE. and Voila! it's not impossible.
No, it doesn't work. You need to find some pointers with that.
Old 09/02/2012, 13:59   #12

i didn´t understand much of the message..
Old 09/02/2012, 14:02   #13

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by artmix96 View Post
Yes, you can stop.

We dont need to fight against, because we are 2 great Communities with a lot of Knowledge, some more, some less. Maybe we can work together to make the best Hacks ever released!

Thats my opinion and only an Idea, but it will be very great i think for every NFSW-Hackuser.

Cheers 0x90
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 15:19   #14

Old 09/02/2012, 15:31   #15

this post is bullshit.. everyone knows that this cuold be done with ARTMONEY