Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about freeze hack

Discussion on about freeze hack within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about freeze hack

why in freez hack when i prest control + 3 nothing happens
Old 09/01/2012, 05:04   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Why do you make a whole new thread to make a simple question, which you can ask on the release thread?

Please ask questions on the respective thread of the release, thank you.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unl. Jump, Freeze Hack, Vac Hack & Position [RELEASE]
09/13/2011 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Frognik from snox d.n et has done it again, fixing his hack for version 0.1.19 and adding a few features. Now, you can walk through walls, teleport to various Farrell locations (Not directly to the boss though) plus all of the features of his previous hack. The vac hack has been changed, and you can now change how close you vac the monsters. Overall, this is an improvement to his 0.1.18 hack. Like his previous, this is .dll based. Virus Scan Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing...
Unl. Jump, Freeze Hack, Vac Hack & Position, and Farell Tele (IAH V. 0.1.19)
07/30/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 106 Replies
For Client version 0.1.19 IAHGames ONLY DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER VERSIONS Frognik from snox d.n et has done it again, fixing his hack for version 0.1.19 and adding a few features. Now, you can walk through walls, teleport to various Farrell locations (Not directly to the boss though) plus all of the features of his previous hack. The vac hack has been changed, and you can now change how close you vac the monsters. Overall, this is an improvement to his 0.1.18 hack. Like his previous,...
freeze hack
12/18/2007 - Planetside - 7 Replies
i had made a some what working freeze hack but i use i now and the game crashes... it used to work and i made it nop a vaule so why would it stop working did i do it wrong? If no body wants to say it here can i have some on pm me for help... can you still make a working freeze hack if other player is not on different computer because ive been searching values of a different char on different empire and different comp user login. It works at first but if i restart game it doesnt... ???