Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

|Request| Vinyl Hack

Discussion on |Request| Vinyl Hack within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
|Request| Vinyl Hack

Is There a Working Vinyl hack ???
Old 08/25/2012, 16:26   #2

^Hahaha NFSW hacker & drifter, you should change it to NFSW cheater & drifter, because if you were a hacker you would do your own hacks
Old 08/25/2012, 16:28   #3

hahahaha,noob, you're right JZ
Old 08/25/2012, 16:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZ666 View Post
^Hahaha NFSW hacker & drifter, you should change it to NFSW cheater & drifter, because if you were a hacker you would do your own hacks
well said!

its the same when people crying in the event chat box hacker cheater noob - hacker is going well with noob - because hacking something isnt nooby or? and cheater and noob? doesnt go well aswell D i mean i finished waterfront in 33+ secs with 617 mph and just had one crash - its really hard to keep the car tracking.

but yeah you should really change from hacker to cheater
why would you want a vinyl hack?
Old 08/25/2012, 18:00   #5

The way I see it is what ever motivates a player to play the game , some people like to paint cars, some like tuning ,some like hacking in events, the way this game has evolve lately, old players are droping like flys, and thats why I dont criticize any body, and I think EA know's that they need players to suport ther budget one way o another , only my opinion.
Old 08/25/2012, 18:05   #6

why the hell are you arguing 'bout @gtasacj's status.. u r talkin bullshit
actually i don't give a **** if he writes nfsw develpoer or something like that..
after all you can't tell him what to write as his status..
but enough of this
'bout the topic.. i'm pretty interested in that kind of hack.. it'll be fun to get all cool vinyls that are with SB...
PEACE!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2012, 18:23   #7

you mean for example the lambo vinyls? ok then i understand gtasacj request.
should be interesting - but its hard like the Slot hack :S maybe someone knows if its possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2012, 19:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZ666 View Post
heheeee