Does this bot work on windows 7 64-bit system? I followed the instruction as first post did, and it's doing nothing when I click go. I've done all these steps: 800x600, windows mode, run as adminstration, but with no luck.
Does this bot work on windows 7 64-bit system? I followed the instruction as first post did, and it's doing nothing when I click go. I've done all these steps: 800x600, windows mode, run as adminstration, but with no luck.
It works for me , i have w7 x64,i have made a new account (no friends in list ) and i am at day 2000 ),silvia is ultra tuned with 359-469-406 ,el camino 561-601-553,murci 709-723-693 .I will wait an day to reset at day 1 and that is all .
ps:who posted on ea forum is the biggest retarded ever.
(fu^k your mother and your family die in hell n00b)
It works for me , i have w7 x64,i have made a new account (no friends in list ) and i am at day 2000 ),silvia is ultra tuned with 359-469-406 ,el camino 561-601-553,murci 709-723-693 .I will wait an day to reset at day 1 and that is all .
ps:who posted on ea forum is he biggest retarded ever.
(fu^k your mother and your family die in hell n00b)
They do nothing. 3000 treasure hunt streak for 3 days now + hacking in every single mp race as obvious as possible for 1 year on my 2nd account. they just dont care anymore.
Treasure Hunt 10/27/2013 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies Hallo epvp'ler,
gibt es ein Tool/Hack/Trainer, dass anzeigt wo die Diamanten fürs Treasure Hunt sind? Ich fände es sehr praktisch und würde zu mindestens mir enorme Zeitersparnisse einbringen.
mfg Naex*
Treasure Hunt Bug 07/03/2012 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies Teleport to any area treasure hunt place then go to savehouse then leave now you can see the Gem and collect them easy ,,, hope this is new to NFSW :)
NFSW Hydraulics Hack + Fly Hack + Crazy Spin + Speed Hack 12/05/2011 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies NFS World Hydraulics + Speed Hack + Crazy Spin + Fly Hack - YouTube
Hello, I just sharing my video to you guys! I found hydraulics and more cool stuff at NFS World)
Please rate,comment and subscribe!
and it's not a free. ;)
Treasure Hunt Event 10/01/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Has anyone seen those boxes? I'm trying to find and i didn't even heard about someone who found it...
Share your observations, ss of boxes and drop ;]