if the clicker of the bot dont worx use another clicker that`ll do it
I don't understand... I run the game, run the GMZ hack and press F11, get all the gems and when I get to the 15th gem I run the 2nd part of the hack, then do I start pressing reset to day 1 or do I wait? i tried waiting and nothing happens, the Day 1 thing to the right of my screen doesnt change.
I don't understand... I run the game, run the GMZ hack and press F11, get all the gems and when I get to the 15th gem I run the 2nd part of the hack, then do I start pressing reset to day 1 or do I wait? i tried waiting and nothing happens, the Day 1 thing to the right of my screen doesnt change.
Every time in which you use this kind of software there is the risk on getting banned, no one will ever be able to tell you that a hack is safe and you won't get one, there is always that possibility
Treasure Hunt 10/27/2013 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies Hallo epvp'ler,
gibt es ein Tool/Hack/Trainer, dass anzeigt wo die Diamanten fürs Treasure Hunt sind? Ich fände es sehr praktisch und würde zu mindestens mir enorme Zeitersparnisse einbringen.
mfg Naex*
Treasure Hunt Bug 07/03/2012 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies Teleport to any area treasure hunt place then go to savehouse then leave now you can see the Gem and collect them easy ,,, hope this is new to NFSW :)
NFSW Hydraulics Hack + Fly Hack + Crazy Spin + Speed Hack 12/05/2011 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies NFS World Hydraulics + Speed Hack + Crazy Spin + Fly Hack - YouTube
Hello, I just sharing my video to you guys! I found hydraulics and more cool stuff at NFS World)
Please rate,comment and subscribe!
and it's not a free. ;)
Treasure Hunt Event 10/01/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Has anyone seen those boxes? I'm trying to find and i didn't even heard about someone who found it...
Share your observations, ss of boxes and drop ;]