Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For all NFSW players

Discussion on For all NFSW players within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For all NFSW players

If you give a **** about this game and you like playng nfsw please paste this comment every where you like on the fb on twiter on youtube.
ALL COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE EVERY WHERE BECOUSE WE WANT EA TO SEE :
ALL DISLIKE THE FACEBOOK OF THE NFSW SO EA CAN SEE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NFSW COMUNITY AND PUT THE CHAT BACK
AND SO MANY PROBLEMS ARE IN THIS GAME AND YOU DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT IT.
Old 05/31/2012, 14:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresiv View Post
If you give a **** about this game and you like playng nfsw please paste this comment every where you like on the fb on twiter on youtube.
ALL COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE EVERY WHERE BECOUSE WE WANT EA TO SEE :
ALL DISLIKE THE FACEBOOK OF THE NFSW SO EA CAN SEE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NFSW COMUNITY AND PUT THE CHAT BACK
AND SO MANY PROBLEMS ARE IN THIS GAME AND YOU DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT IT.
This isn't even correct english...& and I don't understand it with translating into good english
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/31/2012, 16:54   #3

I dont understand you...Why you coment here ?If you want to send this message fine send it or correct it and send it or please shut up.
Now you understand my english? or i will try to make you a picture whit what i say here?
This is the message
All dislike the nfsw fb becouse nfsw (EA) dont give a **** about us players the devs (EA) only want our money. If we all dislike the nfsw fb maybe EA will give a **** about us
Happy now?

if you don't like my english (I am not a english guy so..) translate this message in a good english if you still want to waste your time translate it.

Now who's happy?
EA suck
Old 05/31/2012, 16:57   #4

still bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 17:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_1212 View Post
still bad english
My words
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/31/2012, 20:16   #6

Realy ? I try to help the players and you only see the language.
****.Ok let's go all in Need for speed World and have some fun.O wait we can't becouse EA **** the game AGAIN.

Have a Nice day.
Old 05/31/2012, 20:31   #7

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresiv View Post
Realy ? I try to help the players and you only see the language.
****.Ok let's go all in Need for speed World and have some fun.O wait we can't becouse EA **** the game AGAIN.

Have a Nice day.
Nope, it's not hard as you think. Language is only a big segment when you open a thread; for example it seems quite unserious when there are uncountable vocabluary- or grammar-mistakes in your post

Though I agree with your opinion. EA gave/gives us another chance to spend Speedboost in senseless options of setting up our/your account. I think they forget that this game lives with the ABILITY TO DRIVE (Driverskills), not with the carskills...

Such as me a lot of people wasted their time on this game; with every patch more and more problems arose/arise and the players of NFS:W are getting more and more dissatisfied.

EA, this is your last chance to rescue your GAME !!!
Thanks
6 Users