I know who've bought this brother who is sharing this information because I have interest in buying but I'm also afraid of losing my EA account I already have a high number of cars and lvl 50. My interest now is to purchase parts for my ultra tiers.
I thank the brothers for accurate information to date that the window was closed by buying poland.
thank you
[HOWTO]Get cheap Boost. 07/07/2013 - Need for Speed World - 12 Replies Hey guys i will show you how can get cheaper Boost
with some easy steps.
1. go to Electronic Arts Deutschland - Spiele von EA für PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2
2. Login into your Account
3. go to your profile Informations...
4. look for "country" and change it into "poland"
5. go to nfs world homepage (re)login into your Account there.
6. "buy speedboost" and take boost sum what you need 50.000, 17.500 e.g.
7. take pay method paypal or paysafecard
NFS World Cheap Boost 01/12/2013 - Need for Speed World - 17 Replies 250,000 boost = 2 $
110,000 boost = 0,95 $
75,000 boost = 0,54 $
50,000 boost = 0,47 $
25,000 boost = 0,24 $
You can see more info here:
Cheap Boost
125k BOOST FOR 10€ > CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP 01/02/2013 - Trading - 19 Replies Deutsch:
Hey,
Hier biete ich meinen Boost store an ...
Wahrscheinlich nur für deutsche da ich nur Paysafecards annehme.
Die Preisliste:
http://www10.pic-upload.de/01.02.12/mtffaivfos1.p ng
i only have 2$ can i buy cheap s-boost? 02/05/2012 - Need for Speed World - 10 Replies Hello
can any good trusted traider buy a sum of boost equil to 2 $ am ready to transfer to his paypal account
any help i would be grateful
Peace
Yousif HaQi