Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

listen to this!

Discussion on listen to this! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry listen to this!

Hey guy,s

There is SB vendors in world!

Don,t believe them they all are fake!

I have stolen ACC with lvl 40!!! :@ i,m realy angry to my self i trusted them :@

Don,t give them aneything!

If they saying is not true : say this:

Give me proof!!! Give me 1k boosts as gift! if they realy gived then BUY!

If not say : go F*** your self!thief!

p.s.
when they give sb give fake acc not your the real acc!
Old 02/17/2012, 01:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by piramida View Post
Hey guy,s

There is SB vendors in world!

Don,t believe them they all are fake!

I have stolen ACC with lvl 40!!! :@ i,m realy angry to my self i trusted them :@

Don,t give them aneything!

If they saying is not true : say this:

Give me proof!!! Give me 1k boosts as gift! if they realy gived then BUY!

If not say : go F*** your self!thief!

p.s.
when they give sb give fake acc not your the real acc!
dude just goto lost password if they havnt change the email + if they have change the email you get a email saying ur emaill as been changed
Old 02/17/2012, 08:45   #3

But not all are stupid kids like the one's you spoke off.Some are respectable people who you can trust

« Buy Boost | Scamer »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Listen UP.....
05/30/2011 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Ok Here are a few Safe and Legit Selling Sites and i will give a description on each. Welcome to Gaming Goods.! - Gaming Goods. Safe! ice-star Safe! shop9d.com Safe but not available okaygoods Safe but a lot of info required to get items.
Listen Up
09/12/2009 - 9Dragons - 20 Replies
Anyone little noob who comes around asking the same question that we have seen over and over again... DO NOT HELP THEM!!!!, why you ask? cause those noobs MOST likely didn't even search this whole forum themself for the answers.. Question such as: "Where is download link for game" "Where is patch" "Where is NDTEXTDB_US.XSD for translate" "Where can I find a bot or trainer"
Listen Up [2]
09/05/2009 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
Listen up all of ya'll Let's make this clear about this section of this forum I think we can all agree on a few things: 1. We BADLY need a mod in this place *Why? cause we need to get half our things stickied 2. Like said in #1, someone in here that has above 300 post and a good amount of "thanks" should go apply.. *Why? I repeated this enough already, so one last time. Look at #1, since I can't, Im asking for someone else to do it
hex listen
06/04/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
aehm gibts iwelche listen, also wo schön aufgelistet ist welche hexadezimalzahlen was bedeuten also sagen wir mal als beispiel 9F = "B" 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A 1B 1C 1D 1E 1F 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 2A 2B 2C 2D 2E 2F F0 F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 FA FB FC FD FE FF das sind ja alle hexa zahlen und sagen wir mal ich will jetzt nen befehl ändern in /dummwiebrot
PLEASE EVERYONE LISTEN
05/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I understand everyone wants to level quick and even my self i have tried a silkroad bot before, but botting has gotten way out of hand now, please do as gzp did and stop releasing the isrobot cracked. Its not a matter of morality it is just now EVERY server is becoming crowded even at night, i cant play at 1:30-11:59pm, it has just gotten too far out of hand please for the love of god stop releasing this bot. It is in way too many players hands and it has ruined silkroad online. Maybe i am just...