Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Move a window when its title bar is off the screen

Discussion on Move a window when its title bar is off the screen within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Move a window when its title bar is off the screen

If you can't see your game windows but hear the sound try this

1. Hold down Alt + Spacebar

2. Press the M key

3. Use the arrow keys to relocate the window or move your mouse

4. Press the Enter key when you have the Window in the desired location.

Source:

Click THANKS if it helped you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Move while Shopping Window is open
01/28/2012 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hello, anyone know which value i have to change in UCE, that i can move while a shopping window is open? I cant remember which it is. Thanks
[?] Title-Screen change?
01/19/2012 - Minecraft - 6 Replies
Ich wollte fragen, ob oder wie man den Title-Screen verändert falls das überhaupt geht. Grüße Orginold.
Window Title
04/22/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
anybody knows how to change the window title of pwo? maybe with olly or smth... ? thx in advance!
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply
Hex editing the Conquer2.0 window title..
11/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Okay, me and a friend of mine want to change the name of the window title (). Since I know a bit about hex editing, we figure I could change the title fairly easy, except I can't find where to change it!! I'm using Hex Workshop4.2, and i'm looking in the conquer.exe file, as well as the play.exe file. Can someone please show me how to do this? Much much appreciated.