I used this person to buy speed boost 3 times. First time I had issues with my CC that I was using on PayPal and took forever. When he got the money he bought my boost quickly. Second time, I paid him no problem and he bought my boost for me over a relatively short time. Third time he ripped me off and I had to dispute the payment with PayPal. Also he buys it from Poland using a PayPal account so it is even cheaper for him and anyone could just do it that way. I haven't heard back from him at all since asking for the third purchase.
Update! - There is two (2) account for sale, one with 50.000 Speedboost, other is with 100.000 Speeboost. Both account has Lancia Delta as a top-up gift, Level 1 drivers. Account was made in the United Kingdom, and paid for the speedboost from a United Kingdom credit card (with mine, since i'm from the UK). These accounts are for sale! 5 GBP for 50k acc., 10 GBP for 100k acc. The account's won't receive bann, like the ones who made the country different and made payment trough PayPal. I've done everything legal way.
There is currently an offer going on for UK, for ~ 1 week.
Since i'm from the United Kingdom, and that's one of the country on the offer list, I am selling boost for others outside of the UK as well.
Selling each stack for 4 GBP. Double the price, but still very cheap.
Keep in mind that i need to have your account for a moment so i can charge the speedboost on it [you can change the country before me to UK].
If you wouldn't like it that way, i can make new accounts and charge the desired amount of Speedboost the buyer would like, and sell that account.
So complete list of my sale, till the offer is going on;
- 50.000 Speedboost - 4 GBP [need to know email/password so i can charge it]
- 50.000 Speedboost - 5 GBP [on a fresh account made by me, level 1 driver just with boost]
- 100.000 Speedboost - 10 GBP [on your account, or on a new one same price]
- 150.000 Speedboost - 12 GBP [on your account, or on a new one same price]
- 200.000 Speedboost - 16 GBP [on your account, or on a new one same price]
If you don't believe the official prices, change your country on EA Profile to United Kingdom, than go on Purchase Speedboost, than you'll see that i am not lying. Problem is, no one can buy Speedboost outside of the UK, not just by changing country. You need Credit Card registered in the UK. That is what i have.
I am interested, but I'm in Brazil, you CIRA a new account and put 600k for me, I can make payment to you via paypal if you want
my email
Earn SpeedBoost 12/29/2011 - Need for Speed World - 11 Replies I saw that in the boost store appear ,, EARN SPEEDBOOST".
It worked for anyone of you? '
When I click on that it appears ,,An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."
Can anyone help me?
Sorry for my english.
WTS Stack ectos CHEAP 11/28/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies Hi ich verkaufe einen stack ekken um 15€
Pm me
SpeedBoost 09/06/2011 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies Продаю speed boost
цены
8000-100р
17500-200р
35000-300р+ подарок 8000 буст
пройду любые проверк& #1080;,если кто-то не доверяе& #1090;....пишитk 7; в PM
Sell SpeedBoosts!
Prices
Cheap SpeedBoost 06/09/2011 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies Here it is : SpeedBoost SALE
VERY CHEAT! HURRY UP!
SPEEDBOOST 05/14/2011 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies Sell speedboost
8000-10$
17500-20$
35000-35$
skype jobber_ua
Webmoney