Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DO NOT BUY 2 ITEM CODES!!!

Discussion on DO NOT BUY 2 ITEM CODES!!! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DO NOT BUY 2 ITEM CODES!!!

I'm a former seller of these code,s and I am greatly regretful of my actions, selling these codes is a FEDERAL FELONY and may land you in jail. Lucky me my father(who works for the police) had caught on and warned me. Need proof? Here it goes:

WIRE FRAUD:
18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both
DO NOT BUY THESE CODES, you are just as much as a criminal as them.
Old 01/07/2012, 11:50   #2

Whoa!! Thanks for warning. It's a CRIME guys! Do not buy it!
Old 01/07/2012, 14:09   #3

Now you know that lol !!!!! I know that when all started to sell this ****
The codes is a gift from EA and now THX TO THOSE IDIOTS WHO SELL THIS EA dont give this codes anymore .Thx very much I appreciate your apology sincere or NOT.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/07/2012, 17:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresiv View Post
Now you know that lol !!!!! I know that when all started to sell this ****
The codes is a gift from EA and now THX TO THOSE IDIOTS WHO SELL THIS EA dont give this codes anymore .Thx very much I appreciate your apology sincere or NOT.
Yeah. I try to get one to recover some lost boost on some cars... for me not for sell. And EA don't give me anymore because this pirates.
Old 01/07/2012, 18:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ650 View Post
I'm a former seller of these code,s and I am greatly regretful of my actions, selling these codes is a FEDERAL FELONY and may land you in jail. Lucky me my father(who works for the police) had caught on and warned me. Need proof? Here it goes:

WIRE FRAUD:
18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both
DO NOT BUY THESE CODES, you are just as much as a criminal as them.
So much alarmism for kiddy business

If you go to sell cookies to your neighbor you will go to the jail too
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2012, 21:21   #6

Ghost you are a *** **** idiot,nod you not understand that this is a federal crime and if caught you are done for, ea is a multi million dollar corporation they have to money to sue you for all you have and not to mention prison time
Old 01/07/2012, 23:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ650 View Post
Ghost you are a *** **** idiot,nod you not understand that this is a federal crime and if caught you are done for, ea is a multi million dollar corporation they have to money to sue you for all you have and not to mention prison time
I am scared now

@CJ650 you see problems where they does not exist..........

This 2 free codes business is to much irrelevant to the law or to the EA lose is "legal" time and money with it.

As i said before this is a kiddy business
Old 01/09/2012, 20:00   #8

Received Thanks: 3,655
Do you think that EA Games cares about that? - Nope, they won't

Similar to the MMORPG Private Servers, but if they make too much money, they will get catched, but if they make low business, they won't get catched, because they won't call their best lawyers for 10USD ;D

Just keep thinking