Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to lvl faster?

Discussion on How to lvl faster? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to lvl faster?

I am constantly beat by lvl 50's with lesser cars me.
I drive a 911 Carrera S Pro tuned and am lvl 26.
I'm spamming West Park & Lyons and constantly finishes around 1:24 seconds.

Skill wise i can improve a bit, but I think lvl is a huge factor.
What is the fastest way to lvl up? maybe do pursuit? plz help.

Thanks,
Old 12/28/2011, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
use bot. you'll be 50 in a week or less
Old 12/28/2011, 11:40   #3

mind sharing a bot here?

and I think will be lvl 50 in less than 1 week. I only play for 6 day im lvl 27 already
Old 12/28/2011, 11:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
use bot. you'll be 50 in a week or less
and banned after another week, well,the legit way to level up faster is buyn 100% amplyfiers,500 boost 7days,you need time to play as well,the other think,no matter the stats of your carerra s,if is not proper tunned it just wont work,you just seen this on a few races we had out there
Old 12/28/2011, 11:46   #5

yea... i realized. I've put some Pro parts onto my car the stats are great, but I don't have the levels so my accelleration handling will always be 10-20% lower than lvl 40+'s
speaking of tuning do you follow this guide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhaxor View Post
and banned after another week, well,the legit way to level up faster is buyn 100% amplyfiers,500 boost 7days,you need time to play as well,the other think,no matter the stats of your carerra s,if is not proper tunned it just wont work,you just seen this on a few races we had out there
yea... i realized. I've put some Pro parts onto my car the stats are great, but I don't have the levels so my accelleration handling will always be 10-20% lower than lvl 40+'s
speaking of tuning do you follow this guide? Performance Part Guide - A Guide On Part Functions Tested By Kawashi And Lambogtr - World Garage
Old 12/28/2011, 17:13   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
nah you wont be banned if you level like 5 levels below a day unless you'll abuse the bot and get 30 levels in 1 day.

and the bot is called zbot. its somewhere here in the forums.
Old 12/28/2011, 17:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeusuck View Post
speaking of tuning do you follow this guide? Performance Part Guide - A Guide On Part Functions Tested By Kawashi And Lambogtr - World Garage
yap,good tips there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
nah you wont be banned if you level like 5 levels below a day unless you'll abuse the bot and get 30 levels in 1 day.

and the bot is called zbot. its somewhere here in the forums.
nowaday EA decided to bann,block you tube accounts....and a lot of other stuff,check ''ask mark'' last episode,anyway,if you advertise or adwise some one to use a hacking/cheatin tool,you should warn him as well about consecuances
Old 12/29/2011, 00:30   #8

Quote:
yap,good tips there.

nowaday EA decided to bann,block you tube accounts....and a lot of other stuff,check ''ask mark'' last episode,anyway,if you advertise or adwise some one to use a hacking/cheatin tool,you should warn him as well about consecuances
Back to the tuning question, what if parts have better overall stats, but not the right color? Is color combination more important or stats on the parts?
Old 12/29/2011, 05:41   #9

Quote:
I agree with you, sence EA has put the pursuit on a own eventpoit , is now the good old and trusted pursuitloader useless -.-
Old 12/29/2011, 05:50   #10

any1 care to share the bes way to tune a carerra? There isn't any information on this specific vehicle on Watashi's guide..
Old 12/29/2011, 06:20   #11

"the answer of keule306 is correct to some aspects but its still wrong. the two thing that u need is ZBOT+ and the trainer of "987654321(author)" version 1.2.9.

here's how to do it :-
1) start trainer and bypass the anti cheat system using "shift +f1"
2) then "ctrl + f5(heat level 5)" "ctrl + f6(no cops)"
3) choose any pursuit from map and start it .then start the zbot .....

u r done then get a beer or coffee and start to watch tv coz the bot will get u level up.....................

note :- just use it to level up like 3 levels per day or u are gonna get banned..." quote from Yudi123 in a other treed. Hope it helps^^