Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Card pack Hack?!?!?

Discussion on Card pack Hack?!?!? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/18/2011, 16:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
You can modify incoming or outgoing packets in this game easily and you don't even need a packet editor for it (+you don't have to bother with the encryption).
But it is not the client that is calculating your reward after the race so messing with outgoing packets is mostly useless and messing with incoming packets is just resulting in useless visual hacks as it is pointed out above.

A few cool things can be done by editing the packets, but mostly it is useless.

Here is an example for incoming packet:

<ProductType>POWERUP</ProductType><SecondaryIcon/><UseCount>15</UseCount><VisualStyle>0</VisualStyle><WebIcon/><WebLocation/></ProductTrans></response>
<a:Icon>prod_powerup_stack_nos__</a:Icon><a:Level>0</a:Level><a:LongDescription>GM_CATALOG_000000CF,2</a:LongDescription><a:Price>0.0000</a:Price><a:Priority>0</a:Priority><a:ProductId>NFSW-NA4AC0A01</a:ProductId><a:ProductTitle>GM_CATALOG_00000634,2</a:ProductTitle><a:ProductType>POWERUP</a:ProductType><a:SecondaryIcon/><a:UseCount>2</a:UseCount><a:VisualStyle>0</a:VisualStyle><a:WebIcon/><a:WebLocation/></Product><SoldFor>0</SoldFor><WasSold>false</WasSold></LuckyDrawItem></Items><NumBoxAnimations>100</NumBoxAnimations><NumCards>5</NumCards></LuckyDrawInfo>
Old 11/18/2011, 17:00   #17

Received Thanks: 3,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geri1 View Post
You can modify incoming or outgoing packets in this game easily and you don't even need a packet editor for it (+you don't have to bother with the encryption).
But it is not the client that is calculating your reward after the race so messing with outgoing packets is mostly useless and messing with incoming packets is just resulting in useless visual hacks as it is pointed out above.

A few cool things can be done by editing the packets, but mostly it is useless.

Here is an example for incoming packet:

<ProductType>POWERUP</ProductType><SecondaryIcon/><UseCount>15</UseCount><VisualStyle>0</VisualStyle><WebIcon/><WebLocation/></ProductTrans></response>
<a:Icon>prod_powerup_stack_nos__</a:Icon><a:Level>0</a:Level><a:LongDescription>GM_CATALOG_000000CF,2</a:LongDescription><a:Price>0.0000</a:Price><a:Priority>0</a:Priority><a:ProductId>NFSW-NA4AC0A01</a:ProductId><a:ProductTitle>GM_CATALOG_00000634,2</a:ProductTitle><a:ProductType>POWERUP</a:ProductType><a:SecondaryIcon/><a:UseCount>2</a:UseCount><a:VisualStyle>0</a:VisualStyle><a:WebIcon/><a:WebLocation/></Product><SoldFor>0</SoldFor><WasSold>false</WasSold></LuckyDrawItem></Items><NumBoxAnimations>100</NumBoxAnimations><NumCards>5</NumCards></LuckyDrawInfo>
Mostly, but in other games it worked perfectly to get sth. good.
Old 11/18/2011, 17:10   #18

Yes you can do some stuff with outgoing packets even in this game, but not things like boost/cash/card hack that people want.
Old 11/18/2011, 17:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geri1 View Post
Yes you can do some stuff with outgoing packets even in this game, but not things like boost/cash/card hack that people want.
Some people just cant get enaugh. If a new hack comes out, everyone says "Need more features" or "when do you release a new version?" & so on.

Bad times at the moment.

They have to realize that there exists a big difference through serverside & clientside. Clientside is hackable / modify-able. But serverside is not hackable without doing something very illegal.

You have to past the server authentication and then you have to change the value, but when you're doing that, it is going to be changed for everyone.

Ahm anyway thanks for releasing.
Old 11/18/2011, 17:57   #20

Yes, I just wanted to show how easy it is to make a fake picture or video and try to sell a fake hack, because many people are trying with scams like this.

1. Never believe to pictures. Anyone can make a picture about anything.
2. Believe to very very convincing videos only where there is little doubt that the hack is not just visual.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2011, 22:28   #21

elite*gold: 20
Question: How should go with a card for the hack? I believe it only when I have one.
Old 11/18/2011, 22:48   #22

A visual card hack can be done too easily. If you look at the info on the previous page, you can see the data that is coming from the server. You just need to change that data and your awesome useless visual card hack is ready for action. 999999 nitro with every lucky draw. Hell yeah! Maybe I will do it just for fun.
Old 11/19/2011, 11:41   #23

I want to trick my friends Can you make it for fun(visual hacks) ???
Old 11/19/2011, 12:41   #24

Change your usertitle oO

And you can do it by yourself, just keep thinking