Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50% CHEAPER BOOST LEGALLY

Discussion on 50% CHEAPER BOOST LEGALLY within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50% CHEAPER BOOST LEGALLY

If you live in Europe or USA and pay speedboost with EUR/USD you can save alot of money so much that the speedboost actually becomes cheap and affordable. This works for everybody except those living in RUSSIA you guys already have the cheapest price.

1: login with your NFSW account

2: then change information and change your country to Russia/Russland

3: Save and exit

login with your account to

then buy SPEEDBOOST

there you will see the speedboost option. In my opinion if you want to save alot of money buy the 17 500 speedboost option cost 750 RB which is equivalent to only 19 EUROS! 52,5% cheaper speedboost exactly (or 38 EURO for 35000 boost excluding taxes) the language will be in russian now so use google translate for words you dont understand. Only tested on creditcard dont know about the other options. Once you completed your purchase go back to EA account site and switch back to whatever country it was before, if you want.
This works 100% and is legal and it works for all EA play4free games.

If you guys find any currency cheaper then RB please post it here

Edit:change country to Ukraine for English language. Just makeup an address for the billing they dont check this only the creditcard
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2011, 16:28   #2

are you sure with that? I tried to do similar things few weeks ago and wanted to pay boost with $ and system won't let me do that because I'm from Europe and main currency is €.
Old 09/11/2011, 18:26   #3

Philippine Speed Boost Cost

Old 09/11/2011, 19:32   #4

A debit/credit card issued by one of Russian banks may be required to do it.
Old 09/14/2011, 09:30   #5

its work ?
Old 09/14/2011, 09:43   #6

yes it does work, change country to Ukraine if you want English language and RUB. I have tried it and it works and my creditcard is not from Russia. You dont have to have creditcard issued from Russia. 2400 PHP = about 55 USD so its expensive.
Old 09/14/2011, 15:20   #7

хахаха ох уж эти немцы, просекли фишку)

One more advice buy it when there is the auction +25% speedboost))) it comes from time to time, than you will save a lot more ;-)
Old 09/14/2011, 19:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ALEX8 View Post
хахаха ох уж эти немцы, просекли фишку)

One more advice buy it when there is the auction +25% speedboost))) it comes from time to time, than you will save a lot more ;-)
+1

haha Living in Russia is so good. Its also tax-free so you save even more money VAT apparently not included in Russia/Ukraine. I kinda know now why all these russians got speedboost cars only because its soo freaking cheap for them they cant resist to buy lol
Old 09/14/2011, 20:01   #9

Quote:
haha Living in Russia is so good.
You are so terribly wrong...
Corruption, low education, poor medicine oh, may I stop? does it really worth cheap boost?
Old 09/28/2011, 05:21   #10

Doesn't seem to work for me? I tried switching locale to russia, switched my language to russian on the nfsw website, and even used a russian proxy... all that did was switch it to USD (I live in canada)
Old 09/28/2011, 07:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_1212 View Post
You are so terribly wrong...
Corruption, low education, poor medicine oh, may I stop? does it really worth cheap boost?
haha and? we win the war against germany lol we dont need the biggest buildings and and and.. btw. i live in germany but my whole family live in russia
Old 09/28/2011, 08:21   #12

don't work with sms
Old 09/28/2011, 10:24   #13

Works with PSC ?
Old 09/28/2011, 12:28   #14

I wouldn't recommend this, at least not for those who use to pay with credit cards, through PayPal.
You have the risk of losing your credibility and the PayPal account, because when you register false data, they confronting the card number, which are required to pass to the final step of paying, no matter what country you choose, and so they discover that the card number was used for your real country, when you made the PayPal account, and yours trying, to mislead is found quick.

I tried to make this exchange of information, in my profile, indeed, after the changes, the offer of boost came in rubles, but when I gave Continue, appeared some fields, that I had to fill, like the card number, billing address, etc.. I've completed, with false data, all the requirements, but when I gave Next (Continue) I was warned that the number of card is already used to a different account address.

So, my advice, for who have an PayPal account, don't risk him for a game.
Old 09/28/2011, 17:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazeecain View Post
Doesn't seem to work for me? I tried switching locale to russia, switched my language to russian on the nfsw website, and even used a russian proxy... all that did was switch it to USD (I live in canada)
Did you login with your NFSW account?

- login with your NFSW account change country to Ukraine. Most important thing and save it. Then login into NFSW website. Still works for me at the moment. Creditcard only. SMS and paypal not realy working for obvious reasons. Its safe 100%. Dont save billing address just use new ones everytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus62 View Post
I wouldn't recommend this, at least not for those who use to pay with credit cards, through PayPal.
You have the risk of losing your credibility and the PayPal account, because when you register false data, they confronting the card number, which are required to pass to the final step of paying, no matter what country you choose, and so they discover that the card number was used for your real country, when you made the PayPal account, and yours trying, to mislead is found quick.

I tried to make this exchange of information, in my profile, indeed, after the changes, the offer of boost came in rubles, but when I gave Continue, appeared some fields, that I had to fill, like the card number, billing address, etc.. I've completed, with false data, all the requirements, but when I gave Next (Continue) I was warned that the number of card is already used to a different account address.

So, my advice, for who have an PayPal account, don't risk him for a game.
yeah paypal accounts are connected to your creditcard and its country i think. But i would not use paypal because its unnecessary on sites like NFSW. Because EA owns it EA is a huge company with revenues in hundreds of millions of dollar and stock market listed.

I do belive i can feel safe when i type my creditcard details there theres no worry. Plus you dont have to save the creditcard details when you pay you can just delete them afterwards. I only use paypal for sites that are not well known or very secure or sites that simply i would not trust giving my creditcard detail but the NFSW is very secure. But i would not pay 20euro extra just so that i can use paypal on NFSW, creditcard is a much cheaper deal.
Thanks
1 User