Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW HELP pls

Discussion on NFSW HELP pls within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSW HELP pls

i started to play...then joined races and persuits. and then in pursuit, iw as the 1st one..but i didnt see my name on it and i didnt got any cash and REPS D: its like im no fcking EXIST anymore.....in races, i can see my name but i dont get any rewards D: its says 0 cash 0 REPS.....ITS LIKE IM NO FCKING EXIST ANYMORE D::
Old 08/25/2011, 22:34   #2

do u use hack
Old 08/25/2011, 22:52   #3

That's because u used hacks.
Old 08/25/2011, 23:00   #4

Lightbulb

No hacks are working right now..
EA's new maint. update installed a code detection device that discovers 3rd party software and it makes the game unstable and does weird stuff...

Wait until these programs are updated..

Old 08/26/2011, 08:39   #5

thanks...i better make a second acc for testing so that...when it got banned i shall not USE THAT HACK
Old 08/26/2011, 10:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohan49494 View Post
thanks...i better make a second acc for testing so that...when it got banned i shall not NOT USE ANY HACK
Corrected you. Don't ruin multiplayer races by hacking against fair play users. Play fair.~
Old 08/26/2011, 10:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScReW018 View Post
Corrected you. Don't ruin multiplayer races by hacking against fair play users. Play fair.~
i maybe hacking..but i only use them when im really far behind..and when im trapped with a rhino..its your opinion if u believe me or not... why did u come here and register? its what we do..
Old 08/26/2011, 11:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohan49494 View Post
i maybe hacking..but i only use them when im really far behind..and when im trapped with a rhino..its your opinion if u believe me or not... why did u come here and register? its what we do..
If you think this site is all about hacking-cheating than you are very wrong and blind. Look over the forum again.

It doesn't mater when you use cheats, but it's user choice. I just hate it when i have to face cheaters even in Team Escape where it supposed to be TEAM work. Now i can finally enjoy normal races as well thanks to EA made this nice guard for now against the cheats.
Old 08/26/2011, 11:28   #9

Quote:
Now i can finally enjoy normal races as well thanks to EA made this nice guard for now against the cheats.
Another one who "does not use" hacks on the multiplayer!!

Yeah , sure....I never use cheats too

PS-Some people do the things on the "background" and come to here with morality against the others
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 15:21   #10

Quote:
If you think this site is all about hacking-cheating than you are very wrong and blind. Look over the forum again.

It doesn't mater when you use cheats, but it's user choice. I just hate it when i have to face cheaters even in Team Escape where it supposed to be TEAM work. Now i can finally enjoy normal races as well thanks to EA made this nice guard for now against the cheats.
i was talkin about the threads and other forums ....this whole forum not the whole site..
Old 08/26/2011, 19:51   #11

Smile

Quote:

Same here, used the devices only in personal mode with computer..
Never in team pursuits or multi-player mode races etc. These were only for
testing certain abilities not for cheating...
Old 08/26/2011, 22:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhawk551 View Post
Same here, used the devices only in personal mode with computer..
Never in team pursuits or multi-player mode races etc. These were only for
testing certain abilities not for cheating...

LOL?
If you are the Pinocchio i would like to see your nose