I tried to do that after seeing a tutorial on youtube, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. If I go to change cars screen or car dealer, it freezes when it sees unlocalised string, if I go to free roam, I see a reseted (!) version of my normal car, then while loading safehouse the game freezes again. I only edited that main value, where the car name is lumped with all the other car names. Should I go with the value that indicates the folder or what?
I tried to do that after seeing a tutorial on youtube, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. If I go to change cars screen or car dealer, it freezes when it sees unlocalised string, if I go to free roam, I see a reseted (!) version of my normal car, then while loading safehouse the game freezes again. I only edited that main value, where the car name is lumped with all the other car names. Should I go with the value that indicates the folder or what?
Impossible to do that pal... The in-game money its sever sided... means that the ammount of money that you have is controlled by the server, you cannot change it on your computer because every step of the buying procedure is controlled with the server values...
Unless you hack into the EA Server and change it!
I don't mean buying a car, I mean loading a car. Never heard of car loaders? For instance, you have a blue stock Mazdaspeed 3., and after you use the loader, you'll have a blue stock Murcielago (for instance) with the actual stock performance of a Murc. That's what the car loader built in the deerhunter trainer does, though I don't know exactly HOW it does (and that I was wondering), probably a more complex script than the simple hex editing that used to work, according to a video I saw on youtube. Now if I try that method, the game freezes when it sees unlocalised string!
As far as I understood, I had to change that value in which many car names appear one after another. Just that how exactly it goes? I have tried by editing either the entire value or only the name of the car I searched for and was going to replace with something else. I tried both methods, but both don't seem to work. Maybe I should use CE instead?
Hm... I will have to mess around more with AM... and as far as I know, the silly method of replacing a given car's .bin files with another car's files is not working either, am I correct?
can you find the price of a car for sb and replace it with igc or 0 sb like a rental/gift car?
and can you replace performance part or make them available for igc?
can you find the price of a car for sb and replace it with igc or 0 sb like a rental/gift car?
and can you replace performance part or make them available for igc?
It's not possible either. Whenever you click the "Purchase" button, ALL the checks are done server-sided:
1) Car Price
2) Your Money
3) Your SpeedBoost
4) Slot Availability/Level, etc
Nothing Client-sided. Hence, it's impossible.
In-short, the only possible haxks are the ones that are calculated realtime on client:
- Velocity
- Handling
- Vehicle Model
- Weather
- Position
- + Some temporary stuff like Vinyls, Aftermarket parts. (They'll get reset on next load & will not appear on others screen)
- etc..
Because it's impossible for a server to keep track of ALL these.
ArtMoney 05/13/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies Hello.
Can anyone please explain or make a tutorial how to work with ArtMoneyPro?
I cant find any values i look for. i have tried to understand it and i have got it so far: only values i can find is 0. if i search for values >0 i get 0 results, if i search in for =0 then i get like several kk adresses only when the search is made up to 2% (so i wold say only value that this uce can find is 0).
And if i look in memory edit i dont see any text or values, only XX at each address.
...
Artmoney tabelle gesucht//searching artmoney table 04/03/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies moin leute ich suchene artmoney tabelle für dekaron(2moons) habe jemanden bei 2moons gesehen der es geschafft hat bin aber selber zu faul mireine zu erstellen postet eine wenn ihr ahbt pls
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Moin people I suchene artmoney table for dekaron (2moons) had seen someone at 2moons has managed itself but am too lazy to draw me one pls post one when you have pls
mfg,
hans (bond)007
ArtMoney 01/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies hi, i installed artmoney727, all works ,but when i trade ppl they dont see money... is it posiblle to scam like this , or how ppl see art money when trading? pls HELP :[
artmoney 05/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>i have artmoney hack he make just
many number but i dont now how to use this number for buy any thing plz any
body here help me and tell me how to us this number for buy any thing or how
use for trade with any body in my server</span>
Artmoney Help 05/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Is there any working version of the program ''ArtMoney'' on e-pvpers? One in which i can click accept too? :eek: help plz :ops: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Greetings F*ckigotrobbed' border='0' alt='Greetings F*ckigotrobbed' />