Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official Dev Team(Deerhunter)

Discussion on Official Dev Team(Deerhunter) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/13/2011, 23:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
yo fox, isn't it possible to "bypass" your own login system from the devteam hack, and then open the hack as usual? i mean, a possible adress or "patching" in the file that could make us open the hack without logging in? if it isnt possible, u guys could try to make this actual hack in the topic to have an instant heat5 feature
i'm sorry for dev team website
thank u for the support for us all
sry for the messy english
Old 05/13/2011, 23:57   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
Pursuit loader is useless without Dev Team Stop traffic... because Cops find you even in Cooldown hideing places...

well i got the stop traffic on cheat engine but i won't supply the codes. if i have time ill create trainer for it but best i can say go to the stadium at the top go to the safe area and try to stay as close to the wall as far to the wall as possible just to the range of where you can get boost to finish the pursuit faster and use cheat engine to speed up the game ( not the game time) just the game so you can finish pursuit in 7 seconds . Enjoy for now... i will talk to the game trainer Developer to make something useful if the server will take little more longer to answer back. but for now enjoy that trainer. if anyone esle has any Cheats they would like to post feel free to post in here ill test it and make sure it works and if i need to put it in megauploder for all users to download it example Russian i will do it for you guys.
Old 05/13/2011, 23:59   #18

Anyway... i just say that... i don't have now a working pursuit loader...
The only one i have is Dev Hack... but no work right now because of the site host
Old 05/14/2011, 00:05   #19

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by landelando View Post
yo fox, isn't it possible to "bypass" your own login system from the devteam hack, and then open the hack as usual? i mean, a possible adress or "patching" in the file that could make us open the hack without logging in? if it isnt possible, u guys could try to make this actual hack in the topic to have an instant heat5 feature
i'm sorry for dev team website
thank u for the support for us all
sry for the messy english
No problem ill try to help as much as i can and thanks hopefully site will be back up.

Now as far as i know we really don't want to bypass our trainer login system reason for because we don't wan't to share our codes and our hard work on trying to get it better.

All i can say is that we are going to work hard trying to get the site back up in the original thread if it isn't possible then going to have to make a new one. Now! we won't have much time to build new small trainers because their is just one developer = Anonymous for the time been and i am just trying to see if i can help him search for new address for new updates and when he and my self have break from work we are going to see if we can add new stuff to the trainer. so for now i doubt anything new will be done. but give us time i my self are new to the system and if i had the time and as much information as Anonymous does id probably have made something small for you guys to use but for now Pursuit trainer is all that can be given . and anything else from us only dev team and developers will have to allow this. But again enjoy the game i know its hard for most people and cheat is fun to use ... i know this because i like using it my self is why i learning more by the day how to use new cheats and making my own tables. so have fun guys.
Old 05/14/2011, 00:06   #20

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
Anyway... i just say that... i don't have now a working pursuit loader...
The only one i have is Dev Hack... but no work right now because of the site host
go to this thread first post their will be megauploder to working pursuit trainer . enjoy
Old 05/14/2011, 00:26   #21

Hope you can, best trainer I've ever used and very good support
you, anything can count on me too
Old 05/14/2011, 03:03   #22

New Temporary forum for the Dev team is up and running

Old 05/14/2011, 12:16   #23

not working
Old 05/14/2011, 18:55   #24

gogogo dev team
Old 05/14/2011, 19:06   #25

cool dance schön .......
Old 05/15/2011, 04:27   #26

sorry to say but im a member of dev team and now im unable to login at the site..

plz let me knw why i cant login
Old 05/15/2011, 06:26   #27

u need to register the new acc~
Old 06/22/2011, 11:04   #28

Not working, was working at first but know it show's some kind of error
Old 06/22/2011, 12:15   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdishAzn View Post
Not working, was working at first but know it show's some kind of error