Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I use JitBit MacroReader?

Discussion on How do I use JitBit MacroReader? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do I use JitBit MacroReader?

hi everyone im new to the whole hacking stuff, just wondered if anyone could help me use this macroreader i found. dont really understand it, but heard its the best to use? someone help me with save files or tips for it, that would be brill. thanks.
Old 03/09/2011, 16:23   #2

Hey,you already sent my pm so here you have tutorial:

Start Need for speed:World and make Level 5 Wanted than start purstuit loader and go to some seecret place and click on enable.
Start Cheat engine 6.0-find nfsw.exe,check box with speed hack,take speed hack for 10x and click apply
Now start jitbit macro recorder and load this file:
Now open map in game and click Control+P or click on-start playing in jitbt macro recorderThats everything

I have 300kb/sec internet connection so maybe you have it bit slow or faster i dont know...
If any problems say here or pm enjoy
Old 05/26/2011, 06:46   #3

Hey i tried your macro save but for me it just moved cursor up and down and hanged at minimap, i made my own but i cant seem to get it to replay.
Old 05/26/2011, 10:43   #4

?I use Macrogamer maybe you should try it i didint had difficulties with it even when i used it 1st time.
Old 05/27/2011, 01:38   #5

Ive tried macrogamer before, i had no idea how to use it. but i did get jitbit to work so its all good.