Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there a pursuit enabler for 5.11.1?

Discussion on is there a pursuit enabler for 5.11.1? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a pursuit enabler for 5.11.1?

so is there a working version? i wanna levelup to 49 so I can win pro stuff from eagale drive and fisher races
Old 03/01/2011, 15:22   #2

And why you need to be level 49 to race in that tracks? 1 new bug (version 5.11 and 5.11.1) allow you to play there with low level profile
Old 03/01/2011, 16:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
And why you need to be level 49 to race in that tracks? 1 new bug (version 5.11 and 5.11.1) allow you to play there with low level profile
what bug let's you do that?
Old 03/01/2011, 16:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by razvanbotezatu View Post
what bug let's you do that?
There is no such bug, he probably got invited in a private race.
Old 03/01/2011, 17:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucea View Post
There is no such bug, he probably got invited in a private race.
Nope, i wasnt invited.
I enter in any race by myself. nfsw developers forgot to block 1 thing with the *join this event*in this new patch.

There is such bug

PS- I could prove to you inviting your player to race against me in eagle drive (with 1 noob account)...But i want to keep my accounts private.
yesterday i won in eagle drive race tuned transmission t3 (simply joining the race with one 16 honors account ( but was private race because i invited another low level player to race there (is hard to find people playing there))

In eagle drive at minuts ago (me with level 17 and friend with level 28 (i invited this player to race against me )
.....And in this way i really prove that i am right about the bug (level 17 and level 28 in one level 49 event , so no matter who invited who
Old 03/02/2011, 17:13   #6

ehh I am lost here! i knew this could be possible with a hack unlock map or somenthing like that

in romanian : @ razvan si mucea : sunteti ro nu? stiti e vrun pursuits enable pt patchu asta?
Old 03/03/2011, 01:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
Man i was play EAGLE DRIVE (lvl 49 map) even when i was LVL 22...
BECAUSE:
- When someone from my friend list WIN A RARE PRO PART APEAR IN NEWS...
So u will see there "Join Event" SO ANYBODY CAN JOIN THAT EVENT if someone from your friends is invited there by you.

AND THIS IS NOT A BUG !!!
It's a GAME FEATURE that makes low lvl play where other big lvl
play and win Pro rare part.
Now I think all u SEE... because i grow font
Old 03/03/2011, 11:00   #8

ahamz it works with the news feed but i wait like 7-10 minutes to get opponents for eagle drive..... and then I quit and do other track it is really stupid i don`t get it people high lv 49-50 race constantlly in brystol and bayshore lv 42 thus destroying everyones chances to win .... why? why don`t they race those lv 49-50 traks to win better parts then lv 42 B&B??? in this track i allways get people with m3 having this stats+- 680-670-630......
Old 03/03/2011, 14:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyku View Post
ahamz it works with the news feed but i wait like 7-10 minutes to get opponents for eagle drive..... and then I quit and do other track it is really stupid i don`t get it people high lv 49-50 race constantlly in brystol and bayshore lv 42 thus destroying everyones chances to win .... why? why don`t they race those lv 49-50 traks to win better parts then lv 42 B&B??? in this track i allways get people with m3 having this stats+- 680-670-630......
Man you don't need to wait people from lvl 49 !
You can play it in PRIVATE MATCH against anyone...
So you got more chances than when you play against lvl 49 player to win some thing...
Old 03/03/2011, 15:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
Man i was play EAGLE DRIVE (lvl 49 map) even when i was LVL 22...
BECAUSE:
- When someone from my friend list WIN A RARE PRO PART APEAR IN NEWS...
So u will see there "Join Event" SO ANYBODY CAN JOIN THAT EVENT if someone from your friends is invited there by you.
pro parts won by friends only started appearing on the news with the 5.11 patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy76 View Post
AND THIS IS NOT A BUG !!!
Low level players can not join events to higher levels (only invited by friends (with high level)...Are the gamerules!!
Wen developers enabled in the news the new feature (show pro parts won by friends) they forgot to block *join this event* to non qualified levels to the high level tracks.....So it is 1 kind of bug.
You dont believe? Report this here: and you will see the thing corrected in the next patch

And here Software bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia explain what mean the word bug

Tags
pursuits enablear