Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New with playing Guitar

Discussion on New with playing Guitar within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 299/0/0
New with playing Guitar

So I have bought my guitar one week ago, do you guys have any recommendations for how to learn fingerpicking/fingerstyle guitar? (youtube channels, lesson packs etc)

I've been trying Yousician, but I don't really feel satisfied yet. I am not asking for a spoonfeed, but some directions would be nice
Old 09/05/2015, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
I don't like YouTube Lessons I had normal guitar Lessons for a few years to get knowledge of the right Finger-Positioning etc.

If you want to learn a Song without knowing about Sheets you can use Tabs.
Download TuxGuitar and search your songs on 911tabs.com. There you can download GuitarPro tabs (GuitarPro is also a ver good software but costs some Money TuxGuitar is Open Source so free).

It's a cool and easy way to learn some songs.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i earn while playing tetris , surfing or playing
06/01/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hello ePVP members i am here to help you earn money online while playing or surfing this business is called "paid to click":cool: Things you need: Computer or laptop (keyboard and mouse) Internet connection brain All you need to do is to click all advertisements
Guitar Gun
11/19/2011 - Combat Arms - 8 Replies
Hallo Wie kriegt man die Guitar Gun? Und wo?
[Wii] Guitar Hero III vs Guitar Hero World Tour
11/27/2009 - Consoles - 5 Replies
Ok . I wanna buy a guitar hero for my Wii and I cannot decide which one would worth the money for the instruments Guitar Hero III - Only guitar => @ 100 euros GH World Tour - Full Kit (microphone , guitar , drums ) => @ 300 euros So help me out here xD
Guitar sound pack(GUITAR!!) [FINISHED!]
08/26/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
Well i just got bored the other day and made a different soundpack this one has all guitar sounds played from my very own guitar!!! So here it is! The moment we have all been waiting for!!! THE DOWNLOAD LINK!!! THE SOUNDS LINK! This is the rapidshare link for people who like that RAPIDSHARE LINK! Scan it if you want you wont find any viruses i promise im not like that I will be adding individual files to this ONLY BY REQUEST! that means you have to tell me .....