Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introduction at Bass Covers

Discussion on Introduction at Bass Covers within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Introduction at Bass Covers

Good people!
Here is a short introduction to my videos Bass Covers ... I think now there is nothing to say xD
Only comment, subscribe and like

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Your Covers
11/26/2012 - Music - 2 Replies
Maybe some of you play an instrument or have a nice voice and would like to share it with the rest of the forum! Some rules : Post only comments related to videos posted in the thread. No insulting, swearing, mean words. I'll start with a cover made by me :D Pink Floyd- Wish you were here
Covers
03/04/2011 - Music - 1 Replies
Tach Musikgemeinde. Kurze Rede, großer Sinn: Hier dürft/könnt ihr eure eigenen oder von anderen die Covers posten. Darunter zählen Instrumental/Gesangs -Covers oder auch von kompletten Liedern. Sie müssen natürlich nicht von bekannten bands sein, aber das versteht sich von selbst. Viel Spaß dabei^^ Ich fang mal an mit den ersten 2 Gitarrencovers: Was japanisches: YouTube -
My band's Covers, and other crap.
02/18/2010 - Music - 2 Replies
Hope you enjoy, that's me on guitar.. and vocals. YouTube - Scars On Broadway They Say YouTube - System of a down Suite Pee Cover