Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Movies & Series
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Movie of the Month - July 2016: True Stories (1986)

Discussion on Movie of the Month - July 2016: True Stories (1986) within the Movies & Series forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Movie of the Month - July 2016: True Stories (1986)

Recently I watched Jurassic world and I found the movie a bit of a let down firstly I didn't like that The dinosaurs they looked to visually overdone with special effects. The reason I loved the first Jurassic Park and even the second was because the dinosaurs were real life models and they looked like they were actually there also the movie didn't put you on the edge of your seat like the original trilogy. jurassic Park should be both a magical Journey and a gritty frightening one as you see the characters run for their lives from what looks like a real dinosaurs attacking them. Also there was no interesting characters. I also had same issue with the prequel to the thing it tried to be clever with visual effects but ended up lacking in the realism at the first movie gives out with the disturbing models that were used. So I guess I want to see a bit more of the old style of directing using models but don't get me wrong A lot of films have stunning visual affects a look very real.

Relax more: , , . Good fun!