Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Movies & Series
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sons of Anarchy

Discussion on Sons of Anarchy within the Movies & Series forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Sons of Anarchy

Moin Leute :*
Bei Myvideo.tv gibt es zur zeit die erste Staffel von Sons of Anarchy kostenlos,Ich habe nun alle angeschaut und fande die Folgen alle sehr toll, die Serie ist aber noch nicht zu ende ,ich glaube es gibt 4 Staffeln.
nur meine Frage, kommen die nächsten Staffeln noch auf Myvideo? Oder kann mir jemand ein Link schicken? Wo ich es auch anschauen kann? (wenn illegal dann nur per PN)

mfg
Old 02/09/2012, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,106
Die anderen Staffeln gibt es derzeit nur als German SUB (Untertitel). Die erste Staffel wird ab Juli auf Prosieben ausgestrahlt, also muss noch gewartet werden.

PS: Es wird 6 Staffeln geben in den USA. In Deutschland hat sich die ProSieben Media AG die Rechte an der ersten Staffel gesichert, da MyVideo zur Prosieben Media gehört, wird es halt dort ausgestrahlt, wenn es gut läuft, werden bestimmt auch die anderen Staffeln übernommen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2012, 21:55   #3

elite*gold: 3
Ja das mit Subs habe ich gesehen.. ich will aber noch unbedingt die in Normal anschauen.. das ist eine krasse Serie

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sons of Justice Acc(Lev.100)
01/29/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,ich vk hier meinen Sons of Justice Acc , oder tausche ihn auch geg andere P-Server Acc's... Er hat alle Skill'S auf P Baroni+9(100er) sogar mit DoppelHM! was dort sehr selten ist... 6er PvP Steine Max. Zauber,DB,HM,Gift! SSP+9 3 fach def+3k tp!Vit+6 Htk+9 2fachdef+tp
Mumford and Sons.
01/06/2011 - Music - 0 Replies
Kennt ihr Mumford and Sons? Lohnt sich auf jedenfall mal anzugucken,soll nur nen kleiner Tipp sein ;D YouTube - Mumford and Sons, "The Cave"
Sons of hodir exalted in one day!
07/21/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hi! I havent done this, just going to share it... Its a guide/exploit on how to get exalted with the Sons of Hodir in one day. "The Sons of Hodir are a faction of frost giants located in Storm Peaks. The Sons of Hodir quartermaster has some nice shoulder enchants for every class among other rewards. If you just want to know how you can get exalted in one day then read the section titled Getting Exalted in the Tricky way at the bottom of the post. Getting Exalted in the Normal Way ...
Sons of hodir exalted in one day!
05/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hi! I havent done this, just going to share it... Its a guide/exploit on how to get exalted with the Sons of Hodir in one day. "The Sons of Hodir are a faction of frost giants located in Storm Peaks. The Sons of Hodir quartermaster has some nice shoulder enchants for every class among other rewards. If you just want to know how you can get exalted in one day then read the section titled ‘Getting Exalted in the Tricky way’ at the bottom of the post. Getting Exalted in the Normal Way...
Sons of hodir giant in BG.
04/08/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Hello! If you do this quest Wowhead and have a friend join a bg when you are mounting the giant and you go into the bg you can run around in the bg as a big giant! I tested this today and it worked i hitted for about 1k and had 50 k hp. Here is some screens: http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...509212736d. jpg http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...509212658n. jpg So do like this: 1. accept Wowhead 2. Have friend que you to bg