Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

INVINCIBLE: GUARDING THE GLOBE FARM BOT

Discussion on INVINCIBLE: GUARDING THE GLOBE FARM BOT within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 518/0/0
INVINCIBLE: GUARDING THE GLOBE FARM BOT

If you're seeking an efficient way to complete GDA Ops, our Invincible: Guarding the Globe Farm Bot is the perfect solution. To use our bot, you need a machine running Windows 10 or higher, and an emulator such as Bluestacks. Bear in mind that while the bot is running, you can't use your PC. However, you can configure a virtual machine to use the bot without interruption.

The bot, designed to play GDA Ops, automatically checks for completed tasks, claims rewards, and then repeats the process, using autocomplete to fill in the spots.

Currently, the bot is in its alpha testing phase and will be fully released in July with the launch of our website . You can already purchase the bot on our website. While it's in alpha, we're offering a substantial discount and plan to add more features based on user suggestions.

For a limited time, we're offering a lifetime license key to the first 200 customers. After that, the bot will only be available via a monthly subscription. Don't miss this fantastic deal!