Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strategy Games

Discussion on Strategy Games within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strategy Games

Why do you delete strategy games from your phone?It costs too much? Attacked by other players every day? Or…?
Share your experience!We are looking forward to know your story!
(we created a discord server for strategy games,join us if you are convenient!)
Have a nice day~!
Old 09/10/2021, 10:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi,everyone

Many people buy resources,items to speed up the construction of buildings,speed up the training of soldiers and improve the commander's ability,in order to defeat and plunder other players' resources more easily.The attacked players will lose resources and soldiers, and they need more resources and time to heal themselves. Many players lose the fun of the game after being plundered several times and delete the game.While Pay to Win is the way most games work, SLG games lose more players than any other genre.

Pay to Win has become one of the most popular tags in strategy games. Maybe we can do something to change this!
If you have any ideas~
come and join us↓↓↓↓↓