Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gem exploit

Discussion on Gem exploit within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gem exploit

Hello, going to make this post simple and quick due to the fact I don't really need to sell this API, but I will open up sales to 5 people which will be under obligation to not resell the methods.

This gem exploit for RoK and Infinity Kingdom (tested and working since Aug 2021) gives you access to buying any package of gems for 1€. The reason it requires €1 is due to the fact both databases need to see a transaction through the NFC algorithm on google. Once the transaction turns into binary code it can be manipulated to output the amount of the package you purchased. this works every single time with relative ease. i have no tested on CoC, but i'm sure its very similar or may need slight adjusting.

you will be paying for a sh script which ive left unencrypted to ensure your ultimate safety, my 1on1 tutorial through discord and a one time example of me using it for you if you so choose. but like i said the resale of this script will result in repercussions.

5 of these will be sold to avoid patching. i have been using this for 8 months now with zero ZERO issues. can show you accounts with statistics, i will also teach you how to be reasonable with it to avoid exposer. this is a one time deal. add me on discord as i am rarely on this website if you have any questions or would like to get information on purchasing

Discord: DefaceRoot#3100

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] :gem: :gem: EFT BLUE CHEAT :gem: :gem: - UD - CHEAP
01/29/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
```eft blue intel-amd 1903-1909-2004 •Player ESP •Scav ESP •Loot ESP •Distance ESP
Gem 100 gem.. sell gem dragon city!!!
10/31/2013 - Dragon City - 12 Replies
5 mem give 100 gem pm: https://www.facebook.com/hydra.kem send id + ssid sell gem DC via paypal: [email protected] 5$ = 700 gem 10$ = 1800 gem 20$ = 4500 gem 50$ = 13000 gem 80$ = 26000 gem if you refer people to buy $ 10 I will give you 200 gem https://www.facebook.com/hydra.kem
Suche Gem auf Apoline biete Gem auf Teva [Offi]
09/09/2013 - Fiesta Online - 13 Replies
Suche Gem auf Apoline biete Gem auf Teva. Kurs und so gebe ich dem jenigen bekannt der tauschen will. Biete auch Gem zum verkauf an gegen Psc. Meldet euch.
how to mine more gem/super gem
12/22/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
well maybe some will say that is pure luck or something but i can say that is tested cuz i have 12 miners.All day i put them in row and they mine at the same place 24/24...after 1 or 2 days.....they dont mine any gem!(be 4 i had 1-2 super gem a day) they even had no more ore.So i place them in the area 1 per screen and the first day i've done this i had a super nix and ore were mined a lot faster.... so the facts is:if there is too many ppl in the same screen it will fuck.I hope this will help...
how to mine more gem/super gem
12/18/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
well maybe some will say that is pure luck or something but i can say that is tested cuz i have 12 miners.All day i put them in row and they mine at the same place 24/24...after 1 or 2.....they dont mine any gem!(be 4 i had 1-2 super gem a day) they even had ore.So i place them in the area 1 per screen and the first day i've done this i had a super nix and ora were mine a lot faster.... so the facts is: NO RANDOM!!! if there is too many ppl in the same screen it will fuck.I hope this will help...