Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request: Walking War Robots

Discussion on request: Walking War Robots within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question request: Walking War Robots

anyone have a cheat in walking war robots?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hack in walking war robots
02/27/2018 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
any have a hack or mod for walking war robots?:confused:
walking war robots
02/26/2018 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
need walking war robots. can anyone share me. TIA :)
Codes für Walking War Robots
02/17/2015 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich möchte euch heute unsere Multiplayer-Schlacht zwischen 2 Teams von jeweils 6 Robotern vorstellen. Das Spiel mit dem Namen "Walking War Robots" ist jetzt im deutschen App Store kostenlos für´s iPhone, iPad, iPod erhältlich Bei "Walking War Robots" musst du, während du dich einem riesigen Mech-Robot befindest, die größtmögliche Summe von Kontrollpunkten einnehmen, die auf der Karte markiert sind. Die Schlacht findet an verschiedenen Orten statt, für jede brauchst du...
5165 robots ?
03/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Sorry, i fixed that xD #request close I'm trying to run the robots so I have understood is simply to a character without the sequence of login, only with a command. And this is what came in the original source: if (Cmd == "@robot") { string Account = ""; string Name = Cmd;
Use robots on mimirion!
05/19/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
As you might know when you clear the trash to mimirion you can ride those robots thats in the trash. Maybe you also know that they get destroyed when you try to go on the train that gets you to mimirion? Well yesterday i got the bot and i tried to use the jump ability to jump over the "line" where the bot gets destroyed this is the line: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8754/linez.jpg So when you are where the line is just use the jump ability to jump over that line then you just jump...