Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Game Cheat Apps for Android 2017

Discussion on Best Game Cheat Apps for Android 2017 within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Best Game Cheat Apps for Android 2017

This is my personal top list for Game cheating tools with some short notes on every App. Some of them do require root and some apps do not require Root. I am ranking them based on how many games they work for and how easy they are to use as well. Usually they dont work on online games.

1. very in-depth memory editor for changing game values. Not easy to use, but the best memory editor there currently is. (root required)
2. Tool for free ingame purchase in non-online games. Very easy to use, works for many games. (no root)
3. very easy memory editor, even a 10 year old can use it. (root)
4. APK modder that is very easy to use and works on some online games as well. (root)
5. Android version of the best memory editor on PC, easy to use too.
6. Free Stuff in most single player games (root/noroot both work)

For beginners I would recommend SB Game Hacker, because it is by far the easiest. Also please do not root your phone, unless you know exactly what you are doing and use an Emulator instead. Please dont cheat in multiplayer games and be nice.

Have a nice day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2017, 17:46   #2

How would you hack in-game purchase for online game? that is device based
Old 11/21/2017, 22:47   #3

I think you forgot Lucky Patcher which is very helpful for in-app purchases