Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobile Games Chit-Chat

Discussion on Mobile Games Chit-Chat within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
Mobile Games Chit-Chat

Hey guys,
let's try to start a chit chat for mobile games but write only in german or english please.
applies here, too.

What mobile games are you playing at the moment?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] Mobile-Games Sektion
03/18/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 12 Replies
Hallo :) Was würdet ihr von einer Mobile Games Sektion halten? Ich vermisse hier soeinen Bereich. Es gibt zwar einen Smartphone Off-Topic aber der ist für solche Sachen eher unpassend. Eine Browsergames Sektion gibt es schließlich auch. Eure Meinung ist gefragt :)
[Suggestion] Mobile Games Section
03/27/2012 - Suggestions & Feedback - 17 Replies
Hey leute. Was würdet ihr von einer Mobile Games Section halten? Bzw. eine App section(iOS und Android)
[RELEASE] League of Legends Mobile Chat
09/29/2011 - League of Legends - 24 Replies
Hey guys, I’ve seen a few posts requesting this and it’s something I wanted myself, so I made it! This is a fully functional League of Legends Chat client for Android. It’s open source, so you can compile it yourself and install if you like, or if you want something easy (and want to buy me a redbull), you can just install the donate version from the Android Market. You can get it from the Android Market by searching for "lol chat", or here is a link for the Android Market:...