Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MH Now Boosting by hand: Zenny, materials, HR, story and equipment

Discussion on MH Now Boosting by hand: Zenny, materials, HR, story and equipment within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 45
MH Now Boosting by hand: Zenny, materials, HR, story and equipment

Hello,

we are a dedicated group who enjoy the game and hunt a lot. Our HR are around 170 to 200 and we have G10-5 weapons.

What do we offer:
Monster Farming
- 40 Monster kills for 5$
- 40 Monster kills of your choice for example: Rathalos or/and Barrioth (except event monsters and Zingore) for 8$
- Limited Slot event monsters: Pink Rathian, Black Diablos, Azure Rathalos - We will discuss the price and we surely get an agreement

Material Farming
- 1x Wyvern Gem Shard for 5$
- 1x Rarity 5 of any choice except Zingore: for 2$

Weapon Upgrade
- Rarity 5 to 6 for 10§
- Rarity 5 to 7 for 20$
- Rarity 5 to 8 for 50$
- Rarity 5 to 9 for 100$
- Rarity 5 to 10 for 160$

Any other combination is possible and if you want to upgrade a weapon from lets say 6-3 to 7-1 you will of course get an discount

HR Boosting:
HR 1 to 50 for 0,5$ for each HR upgrade
HR 51 to 100 for 0,75$ for each HR upgrade
HR 101 to 150 for 1$ for each HR upgrade
HR 151 to 200 for 1,5$ for each HR upgrade

Story Completion:
Chapter 1 to Chapter 13/back to Chapter 1 again for 40$
If youre in for example chapter 7 you will of course have to pay less money.

Why should you buy from us:
We will always hunt 7 star monsters in germany near Frankfurt am Main as lowest star monsters even if you havnt unlocked them! Since we will use our own accounts to boost yours you will get better materials from the get go resulting in more value for your spent money.
We provide this kind of service since 2016 in Pokemon Go and we have experience with customer support and how to behave.
Leveling is done by hand in a group of 4 but only one person will have your customer data!
We offer a streaming service (without audio) if you want to check in in your account. Just contact us and we will settle a time that fits us all and you can watch as we grind your materials.

Guarantee:
Since Boosting is not technically allowed there is still a small chance that your and our accounts may get banned for boosting. Never happened before since 2016 but its of course a possibility. For that reason we offer you a warranty! If your account encounters any type of problem 30 days after our service finished we will provide you with an account with the name of your choice (using your gmail is also possible otherwise we will provide one) that has the same gear and specs your account used to have!

We think we need 14 days for grade 7-5 weapons/armor and 30 days for 9-5. We never had this happen so please bear with us if we go past over the 30 days I will give you my second account thats HR 170 with a lot of freebies and weapon/armor enhancing materials + google mail ownership.

Discord: neverpunch
WhatsApp: +49 177 380 288 2

Payment Methods:
We mainly accept Crypto and PayPal F&F but other options might be available as well.

Tags
boosting, hand done, leveling, mh now, monster hunter