Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Donate MOBILE GAMES | Call of duty | PUBG | FreeFire and further.

Discussion on Donate MOBILE GAMES | Call of duty | PUBG | FreeFire and further. within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 68
Arrow Donate MOBILE GAMES | Call of duty | PUBG | FreeFire and further.

Hello, im sell donate mobile games.
Please read this
  • Before ordering, I warn you that there is a risk of a ban, it is small, but it is there.
  • Or the purchased currency may just be deleted by the developers themselves, you are very much at risk, please don't blame Me if this happens.
  • After buying the currency, I advise you to spend it immediately, so that developers are not too lazy to dig into you(Yes, this happens).
  • I make donations for various games, including Pubg | Call of duty mobile | Free Fire. I can also try to make a donation in the game you offer.
  • Price from 35% of the original price. I can also refuse certain orders, no offense.(If the Donat will cost 100$, I will charge you 35$)
  • Some orders I can only complete within 2 days( there are some games that require a delay).(Pubg, responsible person and free of charge are not included).
  • In addition, there may be problems during the donation, it may take me from a few hours to 2 days, I will notify you if any occur.
Discord:
bobr52#7728
Telegramm: @