Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT townhall 11 and 9.5(no name change) for Mobile legend(ios)

Discussion on WTT townhall 11 and 9.5(no name change) for Mobile legend(ios) within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT townhall 11 and 9.5(no name change) for Mobile legend(ios)

i have two nice clash of clans accounts a townhall 11 and a townhall 9.5, looking to trade for a nice mobile legends ios account. let me know what you have and only legit please!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] selling townhall 11 maxed all wall and building, name change
12/19/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
AUTHENTIC FULL ACCOUNT BY ORIGINAL OWNER Why buy my account? - Excellent reputation, no 3rd party history or scam etc. - Will provide FULL access to IOS - Will give you FULL email access (wont be using it anymore, u can change password later) - Will hand you FULL detail and history now, in case need account recovery in future - High trophy, current at 4938, legend is not far away! pushing it currently - All building maxed, including ALL walls at lv11 now
[Selling] Semi Max townhall 10 and great townhall 9!
06/08/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 4 Replies
Before I tell you what the accounts consist of, do not bother messaging me if : 1. You are not willing to go first. 2. Attempting to scam. 3. Won't show proof that you have money to pay for accounts. 4. Or if you are wanting to trade. Will provide proof of both accounts when you message me on k..i...k (My kik is "kingof_nigeria" First account: Townhall 9 - recently upgraded level 86
[Selling] MAX townhall 8 and semi-max townhall 10 for sale.
05/21/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a fully MAXED townhall 8 and a decent townhall 10. Message me on k...i...k if you want to buy: My kik is "Kingof_nigeria"- I will provide screenshots of both accounts once you message me. push