Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

group setter bukkit?

Discussion on group setter bukkit? within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
group setter bukkit?

Wie hiess das plugin um die gruppen ig mit bukkit zu setzen?

mfg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mains3rv3r's X/Y/Z Setter
05/27/2011 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Credits goes to Mains3rv3r
[Bukkit][NO Whitelist][NOLAG] Flarecraft![Bukkit]
04/17/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Hello I'm the owner of FlareCraft. NEW SERVER HOSTER!!! NO LAG!!! Server IP Down at the bottom! Plugins: * Permissions * WorldEdit * WorldGuard * Essentials * Spells
[Bukkit][No whitelist] Flarecraft! [Bukkit][No Whitelist]
03/06/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 8 Replies
Hello I'm the owner of FlareCraft. For one, we have no whitelist. Which makes it easier for people to get on. Plugins: * Permissions * WorldEdit * WorldGuard * Essentials * Spells * LWC * iChat
Private Server Datenbank Item Setter
08/01/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 17 Replies
Wie viell schon viele mitbekommen haben oder auch nicht, kann man sich Waffen/Items per hexcode ins inventar setzen: http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/seivcmsb/thumb/in v.JPG hier im screen: 0x440047000028000000000000896B4685 0x steht für hex code 4400 ist der itemcode (z.b Osmium Blade) wenn mir wer ne liste mit den ganzen item codes geben kann z.b: (0001 = Martial TitaniumBoots, 0002 = Martial TitaniumHelm, ... , 00FA = Mithril FB Suit , ...)
CO Font Setter *UPDATED - Works with 4347*
05/05/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
Thanks to r34p3rex (Original Post "http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?ac t=ST&f=108&t=47805&s=") I made this little CO Font tool. Just Select what font you want to use and then run Conquer (leave CO Fonts running). Thats all there is to it. Just thought I'd make editing the fonts a bit easier for those of you who don't want to touch their registries. Don't worry, once you close CO Fonts it sets the Courier New font back to the default. *EDIT - If you download this please come back and...