Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Custom Minecraft server setup

Discussion on Professional Custom Minecraft server setup within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Professional Custom Minecraft server setup

Anything you need, quick and cheap.
You have to get a host, and tell me what your are after, I will fix the rest
Also doing plugin setup, edit, recode, config management, whatever you need!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2016, 23:47   #2

Bump, another server helped
Old 01/13/2016, 09:03   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+1 Helped my server a LOT! Highly recommend. Finishes in a timely fashion. He is your go-to!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2016, 19:35   #4

Started working on a starwars and leagueoflegends server
Old 01/28/2016, 08:47   #5

Bumperino en el dorito

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] SILKROAD PRIVATE SERVER SETUP SERVICE[CHEAP][FAST][PROFESSIONAL]
02/12/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
»» Introduction Hello e*pvpers! Do you want to start your own Silkroad server but you have completely no idea what to do? Do you want to get your server some security, so you don't get hacked using the most common exploits from the scene? Do you want it to get done relatively fast, professional AND cheap? If yes, I'm your guy! I'm an e*pvp member since 2007(this is my new account) and I'm one of the very first people that had vSRO server files while they were still strictly private. I've...
[WTS] Cheap and professional server setup, security service!
11/07/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello e*pvpers! ** Introduction Today I'm going to offer you the service to setup and secure your private silkroad servers. The service is cheap, fast and professional. ** Who I am and what do I do? I'm an e*pvper since 2008(my old account nicknamed Iorveth got banned due to some rude behaviour, but as you can see on I've had over 25+ positive ratings and not a single negative one, I was also a trusted SRO middleman) so the service is 100% safe and reliable. When the vSRO files were...
Minecraft Server Setup
04/10/2012 - Minecraft Trading - 7 Replies
Wilkommen im Minecraft Server Setup Hier stelle ich euch euer Server ein. Ich kann euch entweder screens zeigen von den Plugins + Link oder Ihr vertraut mir und ich logge mich mit eurem namen ein (Bei Nitrado oder andere) und stelle alles ein da ich die Plugins bereits auf mein Computer hab. Oder aber auch! Ich schicke euch Die Plugins per Skype. Aber es gehört auch dazu die server.properties also muss ich euch dann eine schritt zu schritt anleitung geben. Ihr müsst mir nur sagen was...