Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unmigrated Minecraft Account Store

Discussion on Unmigrated Minecraft Account Store within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unmigrated Minecraft Account Store

Whats a Unmigrated Account?
- Imagine yourself in a new game in which to register you only need the ID + PW and does not require email, years later they put the Migration Service in order to have your account in your email for total security. These accounts have not yet been migrated, you only have to link them to your email to be yours.

What's in the account?
- Comes with ID and PW only, they are accounts that have not yet been migrated and are waiting for an email to join.

What do I do when buying?
- Fill the Migration Service of Mojang in , just put the ID and PW, then the mail you want the account in, and the account is yours, fill the security service with 3 questions and answers and the account is yours, eliminating the possibility of scam.

What do I do after the Migrate?
- Nothing, the account is yours and you do whatever you want with it, play, create your skin, change her name, do whatever you want.

Price for each account:
- € 5

Payment Methods:
- PayPal
- Paysafecard

Don't risk yourself buying a account thats already migrated to a email, buy an unmigrated account and make it yours forever.
Old 08/20/2015, 22:30   #2

Got 1 account ready to be sold, unmigrated one too.

5€ paysafecard, no more paypal.
Old 08/20/2015, 23:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype: bbenalta
Old 08/21/2015, 00:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisuke_capoNe View Post
Add me on skype: bbenalta
done
Old 03/04/2016, 14:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on Skype pls: biomuellmc
Old 03/05/2016, 21:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pls add me on skype i wanna buy 1 account skypename:weak_as_fvck
Old 03/08/2016, 19:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Your thread will be closed until you send the receipts to . More information can be found in

Regards
C0kkie

#closed
Closed Thread