Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Service] {Farming Agency} Selling Minecraft In-Game-Currency! We do the farming!~~~

Discussion on [Service] {Farming Agency} Selling Minecraft In-Game-Currency! We do the farming!~~~ within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[Service] {Farming Agency} Selling Minecraft In-Game-Currency! We do the farming!~~~

As the title says. I am just creating a small thread for now, if more and more orders come in, I will work on the thread even more!

This is mainly for servers such as Factions or Prison!

Intro
My name is Kenny and I love playing minecraft, mainly for its crafting/building. I love playing on factions and prison servers because I mainly love farming lol. You might think thats a little weird, but thats me. I even stream farming and get around 50-100 viewers each time watching me cut sugarcane hahaha. But yea. Its my passion ,I'm not really a fan of PvP.

Why am I doing this?
I'm looking for a little bit of extra money, to do giveaways on my stream. Yes the money I earn will be going towards giveaways. Also, why is this a good thing for me? Because, I can stream something that I like to play , something that my viewers like to watch, while making extra money to giveaway to the viewers!

Products
1. Minecraft Factions/Prison/Other server In-Game-Money [Prices may vary, 100% Gauranteed that it will be cheaper than the donation shop. Sometimes 50% cheaper!.]

2. In-Game Items [We will farm/craft/create/buy whatever it is you want (if the server allows) Godapples/Spawners/*** Gear/etc]. {Prices are based on Donation shop (Cheaper of course)

3. Building service - Got a farm/base that needs to be built? We can do it for you! We'll farm the supplies needed, and build it for you!

Delivery is usually under 1-2 days depending on the size of the order. I can make up to 1mil+++ Igm each day.

Payments are through paypal donation on my stream, that means your name will appear on my stream! and be announced. While receiving "Rice" a stream currency that you can use to enter my giveaways! You will also be on my list of top donators as well!

Contact me on skype for more information!

KennyC1139
Old 02/22/2014, 00:32   #2

elite*gold: 1
Reserved
Old 02/22/2014, 01:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
DO you want really to earn money i could help you i know a way