Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I will script any plugin for you.

Discussion on I will script any plugin for you. within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
I will script any plugin for you.

Hello, my name is Dani, and im a minecraft bukkit plugin scripter and If you guys want any type of plugin I can script anything but ofcourse for some kind of amount of money, I will let you test the plugin on my own server you know to make sure that you don't get a plugin with any bugs ofcourse if you bought a plugin and you find out about a bug I will resend it to you for free after fixing it.
hm, deals will be payed on paypal only,
I only speak English.

if you are interested in making deals with me or want to get more information about this post , contact me on my skype, danits123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Honorbuddy Plugin/Addon/Script gesucht!
09/20/2013 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Moin zusammen, ich suche ein Plugin/Addon/Script für HB oder WoW selber. Das nach dem mein Profession Buddy sein runde/zeit beendet hat und auf den verkaufs char umlogt, er die Grünen/rar/epic... items die von meinem Farm char kommen in die Gbank legt. Mir ist es egal ob er es vom Farm char oder hinterher vom verkaufs char macht bin mir grade nicht sicher ob der verkaufs char hin und wieder doch mal eins verkauft, deswegen wär es doch besser vom Main char bevor er es versendet.
[S] WP plugin/Script für User Gallery [B] PSC
04/30/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich suche für meine WP Seite nen plugin/script, womit die User Bilder hochladen können und raten + kommentieren. Ich suche sowas ähnliches wie hier: Galerie > Design >> Webseiten - Design Nation Habe wirklich etliche plugins getesten, nur war ich nicht fündig, Falls ihr sowas habt oder kennt, würde ich als bezhalung/belohnung 8€ PSC bieten.