Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADD your server to servers list

Discussion on ADD your server to servers list within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ADD your server to servers list

Hello Minecraft community,

My name is Alex and I am building a directory of private servers. I ask for your help, to give me some good advice about what do you expect/like to implement on Minecraft category.

website is . You can add your server for free.

All feedbacks help me to develop something better.

With respect,
Alex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LIST] WarRock Privat Server List! [LIST]
07/27/2013 - WarRock - 46 Replies
http://archiv.so/images/2013/03/01/bQaXx.png Hallo elitepvpers Community! Da es in letzter Zeit viele unnötige Threads, mit Fragen zu guten Privat Servern gab, möchte ich es Neulingen (Newbies) etwas erleichern! Und das ganze soll durch diese Liste an mir bekannten WarRock P-Servern geschehen. Sollten euch noch weitere Server bekannt sein, schreibt den Thread-Link & Namen als Kommentar, damit ich diesen Server eventueller Weise auch noch rein editieren kann.
[Release]List of RuneScape Private Servers - Add your p-serv to the list ASAP!
05/17/2010 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
BTW IM HOPING THIS GETS STICKY, BECAUSE ITS REALLY USEFUL! Hello, I'v noticed that there is no proper way of advertising a RuneScape Private Server on ElitePvPers. Im hoping this will fix the problem... If you have a runescape Private Server write a bit about your p-server under.