Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Thunder NetWork

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thunder NetWork

#removed

Old 05/21/2015, 06:58   #2
Global Moderator

elite*gold: 145
Received Thanks: 1,423
Cracked Servers (Server with onlinemode=false), are not allowed on elitepvpers.com and are violate the current Rules.
Please set onlinemode=true in your server.properties to prevent to receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you do not want to change the onlinemode, please post a #closerequest and remove the Server-IP from your Post.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Illegal Versions of Minecraft are not supported (also known as Cracked or Minecraft SP)
Source:

##

Please set a Backlink to elitepvpers.com on your Website.
If you do not want to set a Backlink, then please remove the Website in your Post, because otherwise you will receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you have already set a Backlink, please say me, where I can find the Backlink on your Website.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Advertising another site is only allowed if there is a backlink placed on the site.
Source:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Source:

with best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
LordSill

Old 05/21/2015, 08:41   #3

elite*gold: 558
Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSill View Post
Cracked Servers (Server with onlinemode=false), are not allowed on elitepvpers.com
#closed
Closed Thread

« cloudmc.de | Multicrafting Network | 1.8 | Reallife, PvP, Minigames | Beta Phase »