Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Malicoria [PvE] - a different challenge

Discussion on Malicoria [PvE] - a different challenge within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Malicoria [PvE] - a different challenge

Worldname: Malicoria

Server Address/IP: 109.169.12.133

Gameplay Type: PvE

Description:
This is a public craftbukkit (vanilla) server, version 1.6.2 (yay, with horsies !). Free for everybody who's able to follow a few simple rules: No griefing, no PVP outsides arenas, no stealing. DBAD ... Don't be a ****.
What's special on this server ? Minecraft finally got a goal. You can earn WRPs (world ranking points) and advance in the server ranking, and you can use the WRPs to buy special things, like for example your own private region at your /home.

No free stuff, you have to earn everything, no free teleports, it's supposed to be a challenge.

Owner/Admins/Moderators: MalicorX

Rules: No Grief/Theft! We're looking only for mature, friendly and helpful persons. No PvP outsides PvP zones.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Challenge] CM STORM MINECRAFT CHALLENGE - PRIZES WORTH ~800€
07/12/2012 - Minecraft - 0 Replies
http://faculty.de/cms/pictures/gallery/1/4_pic/588 6.jpg The clubhouse of n!faculty in the virtual gameworld? So far there is no reconstuction of the first and only eSport-clubhouse in the Minecraft-Universe - We want to change this! Together with our partner CM STORM we are organizing the 'CM STORM Minecraft Challenge powered by n!faculty' till 10th of August 2012. Minecraft builders can not only make history, they can also earn some products of CM Storm. Moreover the winner-video will be...
CHALLENGE
02/15/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
TO ANY GOOD HACKER WHY CAN't ANYONE HACK MONSTER FUSION IM CHALLENGING YOU GUYS!
Ski Challenge 11
01/31/2011 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Hello, i'm searching a hack for the austrian game: Ski challenge 11 skichallenge.at can somebody help me? ;D mfg SelfOwned ^^
Anyone want a challenge?
11/14/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
GERMAN TRANSLATION BELOW! :D Hi! I am working on an autoit script which gathers and I need your help! If you can, have a look below :) My Current Code:
challenge ;>
09/07/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hi all does any body can make something to omit verification of client ? by thursdays update all clients has verifications ... and if you have older version you can't login in i want to have 2 metins on computer 1 old 1 normal start old one by something what can omit verification .. and use old bugs ;> can any body do it ? thats important ;> i have very good idea to make LOTS of yang but ... last update crashed it if there any Polish who can make it i'll be happy;>