Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MBF Mindcrack Themed Server

Discussion on MBF Mindcrack Themed Server within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MBF Mindcrack Themed Server

About our server-
This is a survival Mindcrack based server. This means we are organizing like the Official Mindcrack Server.() We will have a spawn village, and Nether Hub. This server will have a max of 10 people able to join(not including the hosts). BLTBrothers() and I choco100 () are the admins of the server.This server is a paid server. We hope to make a fun server that people can enjoy and have fun with others.

How to join-
There are currently 9 openings available. To try out for joining you must post on this forum, answering the following questions. BLTBrothers and I will look over these submissions and chose ten of them to let join our server(we will message the people we chose the ip). Example submission:

Minecraft username: choco100

First joined minecraft: Jan, 2010

Minecraft Specialty: Building/Harvesting(Examples: Architecture, Redstone, Mobfarms, Villages, PVP, Ect)

Personality Paragraph: (Small Paragraph on your favorite thing about minecraft and why)

We will not judge by age, grammar or spelling. If you are hoping to join or are please read the next section.

Do not be a jerk!-
When playing the server please use common sense. Please be thoughtful to others by not killing all animals so none can be bread, filling creeper holes, not stealing from others, not spamming chat, not killing people for no reason and treating people fairly.Just like mindcrack we can prank each other as long as the prank does not cost any actual damage of builds.(no fire, lava, or TNT). The server will be pretty laid back.

When you join-
You may build any type of building in the spawn village but just to warn you BLTBrothers and I live together in a big cave home under spawn.(Just ask where to mine if needed). If you got questions just ask us any you need when we are on.

Please Enjoy
Old 05/29/2013, 07:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Username: jcy1216
First joined minecraft: November 2010
Specialty: redstone and agriculture
Personality paragraph: I can't pick and choose favorites because this game is just amazing. Although I do absolutely admire redstone. Redstone is my life man I can do anything with it but it will take tons of time an smart look sloppy ...BUT I will find a way. I'm very respectful to other players and joke around a good bit (in a good way) think this is a big enough paragraph so I look forward to hopefully being on the server. Hope autocorrect didn't mess me up. -jcy1216
Closed Thread