Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Element Craft[PvP][Factions][Survival][Economy]

Discussion on Element Craft[PvP][Factions][Survival][Economy] within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Element Craft[PvP][Factions][Survival][Economy]

Welcome to element craft! Home of the best Pvp and Factions server around!
Lots of great plugins and great economy and staff!
Join Today!
198.24.138.154:25632

Tags
economy, factions, minecraft, pvp, survival

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SensoCraft 1.4.6 - 1.4.7 [Survival] [PvP] [Factions] [Jobs] [Good Economy]
01/23/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
| Home | Forums | Vote | Login | Register | SERVER ADDRESS/IP:142.4.54.235:25565 SensoCraft server that been open for nearly a 6 months We have friendly staff, and a good economy (Nobody is super rich). Our staff put all their effort in making sure all our guests/users are happy with the service we provide. Great Server Its all About Pvp Lovely Spawn Perfessional Admin/owner Plugins:28 Worlds:1 24/7 2gb Ram 30 Slots
MINE CRAFT INSTINCT (1.4 server) (factions) (pvp) (economy) (new spawn) MUCH MORE! I.
11/13/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Great server with all that says in title hope you have enjoyed it as much as i have I.P 198.144.187.194:25653
~ The Nerv Hub ~ (Survival & Creative) [Factions] [Economy] [PVP]
08/25/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/GuZU3.png The Nerv Hub IP: nervhub.sytes.net Welcome to The Nerv Hub! We are a close group of minecraft players aimed to have a fun time, we're not all for seriousness, we love to crack jokes and have a bit of fun messing with each other, we also help each other out with building projects, and if you ever have a question, feel free to ask anyone! We promise you wont get turned down. Start a city and build it into a kingdom! Or Become a rich trader who's specialty...
VICIOUS CIRCLE - 1.3.1 [SURVIVAL][FACTIONS][ECONOMY] [PvP]
08/23/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Vicious Circle Server Address: viciouscircle.crabdance.com Server IP: 64.31.46.163 Website: Vicious Circle MC / viciouscircle.crabdance.com - Home Factions / Economy / Survival / 26 Slots / No Whitelist This is a 24/7 non griefing friendly factions based server that just opened up to the public. There is a small spawn town currently built which includes an admin shop that sells most items available in the game, trading boxes and an animal pen for your food slaughtering pleasure. We...