Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

METACRAFT ✰ 24/7 ✰ TF2 ✰ SURVIVAL GAMES ✰ PAINTBALL ✰ FREEBUILD ✰ FACTIONS

Discussion on METACRAFT ✰ 24/7 ✰ TF2 ✰ SURVIVAL GAMES ✰ PAINTBALL ✰ FREEBUILD ✰ FACTIONS within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation METACRAFT ✰ 24/7 ✰ TF2 ✰ SURVIVAL GAMES ✰ PAINTBALL ✰ FREEBUILD ✰ FACTIONS

=====================

~ METACRAFT ~

=====================

Everybody is welcome!

Builders, pixel artists, raiders...

Join us on Metacraft!

About Us:

We are a friendly community of the finest builders and fiercest fighters, united by a common bond, to have fun! Hop into our server and start playing right away, with our selection of plugins to enhance your experience, including the Survival Games, Skyblock, Mob Arena, and more to be added!

Hosted on an uber fast dedicated machine with an Intel Xeon E7 processor and RAMDisk-powered storage, the server is guaranteed to be lag-free, providing you with the gateway to the most pleasant Minecraft experience!

--------------------------------------

Visit our website to stay up to date on the latest news! Also, don't forget to check out the forums, where you can appeal a ban, make a suggestion, report law breakers, anything.

http://metacraftmc.com/

--------------------------------------

IP:
metacraftmc.com

Old 01/13/2013, 10:24   #2

elite*gold: 135
Place a link to elitepvpers to your homepage. ()
Old 01/13/2013, 14:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ich liebe Paintball

Tags
factions, hunger games, metacraft, paintball, team fortress 2