Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sundered Society

Discussion on Sundered Society within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sundered Society

IP:198.50.25.47:5856

Description:
Sundered Society is a survival, bukkit server. We have installed appropriate plugins for our players to have a pleasing experience. One of these plugins is Towny. Players can create their own town and slowly become top on the server. We encourage PvP and wars to take place between towns. If war isn't for you, you can create your own town and not participate in any fighting. We also encourage players to build shops to sell their items for money. If you are wanting a server with great donator abilities, you've found it. We have abilities such as disguising as mobs and even flying! All are regulated so another player isn't affected by its negative effects. Plenty of action is taking place on in this server so please join us!
Old 11/05/2012, 15:23   #2

elite*gold: 340
The Black Market: 144/0/0
some more pictures would be quite nice
Old 11/05/2012, 20:43   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
No backlink to epvp, no ads for your website. Read the rules.
Closed Thread

Tags
[1.4.2], [economy], [lottery], [towny]