Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dedicated 24/7 SimpleClans PVP OBSMC Hosted in GB 16GB i7 No lag.

Discussion on Dedicated 24/7 SimpleClans PVP OBSMC Hosted in GB 16GB i7 No lag. within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dedicated 24/7 SimpleClans PVP OBSMC Hosted in GB 16GB i7 No lag.

IP: sv.obsmc.net
Port: 25565
Type: i7 24/7 Dedicated
CB Version: 1.2.5-R3.0 RB
Client Version: 1.2.4/1.2.5
Mod: CraftBukkit
Plugins: OBSKit, OBSirc, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, LWC, FalseBook, NoCheatPlus, Stargate, PermissionsEx, SimpleClans, PreciousStones, iConomy, SignColours

Owners: Idimintu/Ziptrax
Active and friendly staff. Child friendly.

Rules:Following the rules listed here will make everyone's game far more enjoyable.

Abusive, racist, sexually explicit, homophobic and general offensive remarks will NOT be tolerated in text, voice chat or nick/screen names.
Deliberate misspelling of words to evade the swear filter will result in a ban.
Trading and/or linking to illegal (games, software, films, *********** etc) material is strictly forbidden.
Not listening to an admin/mod request is grounds for kick or ban.
Cheating and use of game/map exploits are strictly prohibited, players caught doing so will be banned permanently.
Do not use our servers as a recruiting ground for other servers (Advertising etc).
We have players from all parts of the world so please use English in text or voice chat. At least try.
Any reference to ****/SS ideology or similar bs will not be tolerated. In chat or nicknames. This will result in an immediate ban.
Ganking or persistent harassment of other players is not permitted. Killing is only permitted in designated PVP areas.
Persistent hassling of the Mods or Admins for items, spawns, protections or any other method is not tolerated and will lead to kicks and bans.
Impersonation of Mods or Admins will be followed by an immediate and permanent ban.
Griefing (Destroying) other people structures is strictly forbidden.
Using caps in a form of spam will result in a 1 hour mute.