Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

►Crimson◄ ╠Hardcore PvP╬Lag Free╬NO WHITELIST╬Prof. server╣

Discussion on ►Crimson◄ ╠Hardcore PvP╬Lag Free╬NO WHITELIST╬Prof. server╣ within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
►Crimson◄ ╠Hardcore PvP╬Lag Free╬NO WHITELIST╬Prof. server╣

-Crimson-

Please vote guys

IP184.172.20.77:25565 READ THE SIGNS FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Vent Boron.typefrag.com 57559

Ranks

Default[*]/Home[*]/Home set[*]/Warp help[*]/Spawn
Donator[*]/Home[*]/Home set[*]/Warp help[*]/Warp pcreate[*]/Spawn[*]Pick up / set down creature spawners[*]Tradecraft Buy/Sell[*]Tradecraft playershops[*]/msg[*]/Sneak
Moderator[*]/Home[*]/Home set[*]/Warp help[*]/Warp pcreate[*]/Spawn[*]Pick up / set down creature spawners[*]Tradecraft Buy/Sell[*]Tradecraft playershops[*]/msg[*]/Sneak[*]Commandbook.* (this includes /give)[*]Social warp/home (go to other people's houses/warps.[*]Ban and kick
Admin[*]Everything

Rules
[*]No flaming/trolling[*]Please don't come into the server asking a million questions, hopefully you took the time to read what commands you had before asking me 1000x questions, one thing I have found since making a server is that I have a lot of helping to do and it is a lot of work.[*]Killing/base raiding is ALLOWED, if someone kills you or griefs you please don't QQ, seriously I will probably ban you.[*]Please don't spawn kill, It ruins it for everyone.[*]When I say griefing, I don't mean run around in the pvp spawn and litter the ground just because you can, please leave the terrain looking nice.[*]NO HACKING AT ALL!!![*]Since I know you will ask, you can kill admins and we won't ban you. We play as legit as you do on the PvP aspect. And we are not going to use hacks.

Economy
Tradecraft[*]Currency: Gold ingots[*]How to use:
[*]/warp bazaar to trade stuffs

Plugins
This is not completely vanilla, just saying.
[*]AutoSave[*]BigBrother[*]CraftBook[*]CommandBook[*]Creaturebox[*]HeroSneak[*]MinecartMania[*]Myhome[*]Mywarp[*]Permissions[*]Prefixer[*]Tradecraft[*]vStopFire[*]WorldEdit[*]WorldGuard
Old 04/06/2011, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 8
WTF ?! Bischen zu Groß die Ganze Seite ... Wahhh ! ... -.-'
#reported
Old 04/06/2011, 15:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ja überteib doch, omg