Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Impact Hack Client

Discussion on Impact Hack Client within the Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Impact Hack Client

Impact is an advanced Minecraft Utility Mod aimed towards user friendliness.
Here, you will be able to submit issues that prevent the client from performing as expected.

Download
You can download Impact by visiting the .

Help and Support
If you need help using Impact, you should instead ask for it on the . Use the #help channel so that you don't clutter up #general with support questions. Also make sure to check #announcements, pinned messages and use the search tool to see if your question has already been answered.

Bugs
Please report any bugs you find . Try to be as descriptive as possible and make sure to check if the bug has already been reported before reporting it youself. Please only report one bug per issue - if you have encountered multiple issues, report multiple bugs as seperate issues.

Videos:
Impact Client for Minecraft gives you all the fancy stuff you come across Youtube Minecraft Hackers.

I have nothing to do with this project I'm just sharing.
Works on old minecraft versions up to 1.15.1.
Virus on .exe installer, no virus on .jar

Tags
auto-miner, hack, impact, minecraft